Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Chantel thinks she's superior to everyone else here. Like she's not also on a trashy reality show. 

Nobody cares what Chantel would and would not do.  Her choices are straight garbage.  It's laughable that she thinks anyone would care about what she says.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Jamal is hot as Hell. 🔥🔥

Meh he is a bigger bitch than Tim. LOL 

Spoiler

It is well known that Jamal is a loser with no job. A few Ex’s have reciepts on this.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Veronica: "Slut ass bitch ass whore"

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Meh he is a bigger bitch than Tim. LOL 

Hide contents

It is well known that Jamal is a loser with no job. A few Ex’s have reciepts on this.

Maybe so, but he's still eye candy.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, magemaud said:

I didn’t have Veronica as my vote for First Flounce 

She just wanted to beat Tim to the punch. I bet they had a little bet between them. "I bet I can flounce before you do". Loser has to pay for their next pedicure. 

• LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh come on, Veronica. "I never call a person trash! I don't even know that word. What is this trash of which you speak?"

FIRST FLOUNCE TO VERONICA! 

I do believe Veronica though, she is more of a screamer or subtle shader. I can’t picture her calling someone trash to a virtual stranger based on how she has acted during previous seasons.. Luisa wants her 15 minutes. It didn’t work with Tim so she wants her piece of the pie.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Neither can I. What did I miss?

Zach thought his father should sell him the farm at an affordable price. Instead Matt made a fortune subdividing the land and selling it to strangers 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

You could get paid to date him! 

I'm older than his mother.

Just now, magemaud said:

Zach thought his father should sell him the farm at an affordable price. Instead Matt made a fortune subdividing the land and selling it to strangers 

Wasn't it his to sell?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

This is some nasty business. Luisa and Jamal are lying their faces off. Luisa reeks of desperation. I'm amazed Veronica lasted as long as she did. Tim got off a "Spahkles!" riposte to Jamal, and in front of John, Mr. Spahkles! "Do you want to [blank] me?" Dopey Jamal is speechless. Although bragging on "having an apartment in the largest city in the country" or something like that. Yeah, we saw on SM you were cashiering at CVS, so probably renting a room with five roommates.

Ugh! 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
34 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I ate too much cherry pie. It's not good to be nauseated at the start of this show. It's only going to get worse. 

There's such a thing as too much pie??

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm older than his mother.

Wasn't it his to sell?

Yes, of course, but entitled Zach thought it should go to him, and his mother basically backed him up against his dad 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Shut up Miss Debbie. No one should get back together! What the hell is wrong with you? 

Not there yet but she has the worst takes

• Applause 2
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

There's such a thing as too much pie??

The pie would have been fine, but the vanilla ice cream was a bit too much. ;-)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Tim is suddenly an expert on relationships. 

Not suddenly, he’s ALWAYS considered himself an expert 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Tim is suddenly an expert on relationships. 

Suddenly?  This has been his MO for years.  Everyone of these people see themselves as licensed therapists.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
32 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

So much fabric for so little coverage! 

All the fabric went into those ridiculous sleeves. 

• LOL 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh yes, Tyray's high standards.  Won't settle.  Unless it's with a CATFISH for four years.

He was such a great guy for Tyray though!

Edited by OneGuy
  • LOL 5

Yea Debbie because you are so honest and honourable while lying to a 23 year old saying you were going to bring him to the states then changed your tune as soon as the cameras were on. He was trash but so is she.

• Applause 2

Just what this show needs! Superfluous Sarper!

Relationship Expert Tim will feel threatened and compelled to give Sarper some unsolicited advice about Relationships. You heard it here first. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
35 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

My new boyfriend came by this weekend and put up curtains for me and also carried a heavy table down a flight of stairs for me. :D  THATS RIGHT, SERVE ME

Wow this guy is a keeper!! 

• Love 2

This trashing of Tyray makes me feel sick. He doesn't need lounge lizards giving him advice. Why not have a really accomplished guy come on who waited for his first with the woman he loves/loved. That'd be refreshing.  

Tim dyed his hair darker and I think it's flattering. 

• Like 6
38 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Chantel...is that awful makeup or a tragic nose job?

Definitely both. 

Sarper's advice is awful! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3