Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! I'm not staying, just wanted to stick my head in and say Hi. See you all tomorrow night and have a great night! 

You will be missed!!

Oh the Dutch boy girl and Mahmood.  Perfect example of an abusive relationship.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

I fail to see why Nicole didn’t leave that guy a long time ago. Why bring him here?

Practicing witch! It’s been a year since the wedding we just saw? 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1

I don’t see the appeal of Mahmoud. Nicole says she doesn’t like being told what to do but that is all this creep does is try to control her.

I didn’t know Sophie’s mom lives in Mexico

Someone said Sophie’s mom looks like Molly without plastic surgery and I cannot unsee it

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Hi all! I'm joining late after call the midwife season premiere. I'm guessing I didn't miss anything, LOL? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Hi all! I'm joining late after call the midwife season premiere. I'm guessing I didn't miss anything, LOL? 

Rob the knob and Sophie are separated ..that’s about it

Just now, For Cereals said:

Someone pressed the wrong button and now all the forums look weird on my phone screen….

I thought it was just me!

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 4
Just now, For Cereals said:

Someone pressed the wrong button and now all the forums look weird on my phone screen….

Yours is not the only one.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Double avatars on my ipad screen!

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Rob the knob and Sophie are separated ..that’s about it

And confirmation that her mom struggled with substance abuse, which comes as no surprise. 
I can’t deal with this format. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

Why is Jasmine even bothering to wear a bathing suit top ?
She should just tape bandaids over her nipples.

I’m glad this showed up on Max.  Going to be doing a lot of fast forwarding this season. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Zombness said:

I like Emily and Kobe also. 

I like Kobe but still can’t stand Emily. She complains that her parents are “always there.” No Em, YOU’RE always there since it’s their house and they were there first!  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4

Sophie got a new wig for her THs. 
The only reason I have for watching this is to compare what I’m seeing on screen to what I really know about these couples’ relationships. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I’d forgotten what a walking mannequin Nicole is. Mahmoud is 5’6” and weighs 110 so I would guess she weighs even less although she’s taller. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1

Hi! Primetimer is loading scrambled and I just got in from work.

For those of us trapped in Hormone Hell, I started Veozah this last week to combat 27 years of hot flashes. I'll keep you posted.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hi! Primetimer is loading scrambled and I just got in from work.

For those of us trapped in Hormone Hell, I started Veozah this last week to combat 27 years of hot flashes. I'll keep you posted.

I am hitting peri menopause….eating like a bird and still gained 5 pounds, I can’t sleep and food I love now upsets my stomach. Send for help.b

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Me, too!  I'm having an awful time!

Hi.everyone.  I said I wouldn't be here because of Ed, but I decided to fast forward him!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)
39 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’d forgotten what a walking mannequin Nicole is.

She has always looked to me like she has an eating disorder and is spoiled. Where does she get her money? From long-suffering parents? How about health insurance? 

TLC does not pay enough to cover an apartment in a decent neighborhood in LA, let alone other expenses, and is not year-round work. Is she that bad off as to buy used underwear? Yecch. A 4-pack of new, woven boxers starts at $14 at Tar-zhay. Someone had to sign as his financial sponsor for 10 years and has to support him until he can work here. 

You're 40--get a real job, Nicole. Why Sharp  continues putting serious psychiatric cases on this franchise eludes me.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 4
(edited)

All the couples on this season blow. 

Emily's parents must be thrilled to have their house back, even for 2 weeks, after  what, 4 years? What is the plan for E & K to get their own space and on their own feet financially? Most grandparents would be distraught.

Calling it now, she comes back from Africa pregnant again.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
Just now, Tuneful said:

Emily's parents must be thrilled to have their house back, even for 2 weeks, after  what, 4 years? What is the long-term plan for them to get their own space and on their own feet financially? Most grandparents would be distraught.

I'm calling it now, she comes back from Africa pregnant again.  

I'm with you......she will get pregnant again...........

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
35 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Emily's parents must be thrilled to have their house back, even for 2 weeks, after  what, 4 years? What is the plan for E & K to get their own space and on their own feet financially? Most grandparents would be distraught.

Calling it now, she comes back from Africa pregnant again.  

She's already pregnant, so you'd be right!

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, xls said:

Danielle back at the watch party house with a younger guy named Christpher.🙄

No, that’s Christian (who was with Cleo) with a new haircut 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1

Hola peeps! Boy did I miss the snark with the Sunday night crew! I have a nice cold pitcher of Snarktinis and the Snarkometer is charged up and ready to go! Lets do this! Has everyone had a nice weekend? 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Oh, good, looks like Debbie's hammered. Tim is wearing yet another "StarTrek Alien Ambassador" outfit. Chantel's mother is living for her Trashy Fifteen Minutes. Send help. 

God, Chantel looks more like her repellent mother every day. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6