Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

You'd think the stripper impregnated her with all this DRAMA over it.  I am so exhausted.

You’d think the stripper was good looking! 

• LOL 5

I agree with Clayton’s sister.  Annalee seems to loath him.  She seems disgusted to be with him.  I do not get their marriage at all.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How many and what kinds of drugs do you think Clayton's sister is on?

All of them.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, after that commercial, I am definitely not tuning into HEA next week.

I won't either - will miss you! will miss everyone!

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Nikki should have gotten a dress with built in airbags. 

IMG_5482.jpeg

Yes, but she would still be the biggest airbag herself.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Poor Nick. If only he'd seen the Family Feud ad (at least in NJ/NY area on channel My9) where Steve Harvey warns us to never call a woman, "Piggy," he'd not have that to live down now.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How many and what kinds of drugs do you think Clayton's sister is on?

She got them from Sam? 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe Brandi and Clayton need a session with Assley.

If they can afford it! I've seen her website, and her witchiness does not come cheap!

• Mind Blown 6
(edited)

Nick applies for his green card the day after the wedding then moved to Atlanta. RED FLAGS anyone? 🚩 🚩 🚩 

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe Devon is reacting/losing weight because of social media bullying? Since social media is the most important thing in everyone’s life on this show.

Yeah that's what gets me. The joking is ok, but not if it leads to online bullying and her trying to lose weight in unhealthy way. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe Devon is reacting/losing weight because of social media bullying? Since social media is the most important thing in everyone’s life on this show.

Spoiler

She did talk about it on social media. She found the wedding and filming the show very stressful so she was binge drinking and eating a lot of fast food.  Once filming was over she felt better and took better care of herself. She said this was her normal weight before the show/ wedding etc 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1

They're really finding every tertiary character they can aren't they? Nikki's mom was on like one episode. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
(edited)

Nick and his fake apology is killing me. He doesn’t care. Though at the same time I don’t think Devon really cared about it. It was the only drama they had.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

They're really finding every tertiary character they can aren't they? Nikki's mom was on like one episode. 

All bets were off after the stripper appeared. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nikki should act more like a woman? How about she act more like a sane person for starters?

Or stop acting altogether. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

I think Justigor is enjoying on the panel's hot seat. Ashley, Jasmine and Mom Nikki are all on Nikki's side, and yelling at him, and he's egging them on!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Hey TLC..if  you want me to be happily ever after...then I should never see Jasmine, Gino, LOWLIFE Angela and Big Egg...the obnoxious on my tv  ever again!

• Like 8
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1