Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sarper is so gross…he just looks filthy 

He looks exactly like who he is.  Filthy is one way to describe him.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Just tuned in. Forgot about the Tell All because I was so deep in thought in preparation for Sister Wife. Looks like I didn’t miss much, except for Sarper’s insightful suggestions.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Coming up:  Chantel's CPU overloads, 36 instances of Chrome are running, words have slowed to a CRAWL.  JUST REBOOT IT.

How did you know this is what my computer always looks like, LOL? 

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Just tuned in. Forgot about the Tell All because I was so deep in thought in preparation for Sister Wife. Looks like I didn’t miss much, except for Sarper’s insightful suggestions.

Cnantel says that Yannis "tickles her loins". I think you need to work that phrase into conversation this week. 

• LOL 4

I don’t want to see her get slut shamed but I also feel like I lose brain cells watching Chantel.  I’d rather watch Shaun ask a box of hair questions.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
30 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Nobody cares what Chantel would and would not do.  Her choices are straight garbage.  It's laughable that she thinks anyone would care about what she says.

Drake cared, apparently??

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t want to see her get slut shamed but I also feel like I lose brain cells watching Chantel.  I’d rather watch Shaun ask a box of hair questions.

At least the box of hair wouldn't flounce.

• LOL 6
30 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Veronica: "Slut ass bitch ass whore"

Maybe so, but he's still eye candy.

My favorite saying! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Chantal wants a high class man, thus she is looking to meet men in bars and clubs.

In tourist traps where single women who are looking for action travel by the busload. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Has anyone floated the idea that perhaps Tyray hasn’t been terribly successful dating because he doesn’t have any self-esteem? Just thinking out loud.

I think when he finds the right girl who gives him some time and no pressure, he'll relax more and his nervous laughing habit may improve. Dr. Now, do you have any advice for this habit?  Dr. Paradise? 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

In tourist traps where single women who are looking for action travel by the busload. 

How dare you notice!

41 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Chantel only wants to be with an orphan who is not friends with his ex 

That's my goal also.

• LOL 5
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Chantel may have been married but she's a teenager--and I don't mean that as a compliment, including the Valley Girl upspeak. Meets a guy abroad for a total of, what, 3 days, and  wants to lock him down after Day 1? Embarrasses him in front of his village (at the festival)? What a colossal dope (and no, she can't bend it like Beckham).

I hope she's humiliated on national TV.  And cast members who rely on their parent(s) to fight their battles are ultra-lame.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Applause 4
4 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

They BETTER not show a flashback to that tongue-nightmare kiss from Tim.

Tim the Virgin

• LOL 1

Just wondering if we could see the questionnaire they have to fill out before being selected as participants.

Please list below any and all deviant behavior you do or would like to indulge in. Limit of 20, please.    

• LOL 1