Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

omg.. I'm so tired, I tried to keep up with the last of live chat.  it's very hard (that's what SteVen and Ed said).  cold medicine kicking in .. You people are the FUNNIEST.  So much fun.  See you all next week.  My fingers will be working faster.

• Love 12

It's going to cost Sumit a lot of money to get the answer he wants out of the 'family astrologer'.   

I wish Sumit was seeing the family barber, his hair is awful. 

Ari is really losing it, if she ever actually had it that is.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Lort.  Now Sumit & Jenny are going back to the astrologer!  This! Sumit can get to him first and pay him a few bucks and bang!! Another obstacle!!

And Ari?? That sniveling with no tears business may work for your parents but sis... you look just like a MORON to me!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, TazDevil said:

ooohhhhh... the STARS have to align for them to get married.  That could take some doing, huh Sumit?

Oooooh, the astrologer will have something to say about how the stars won't be properly aligned for the wedding for months, possibly years.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Oh for sure she will take that kid and never go back. Bini won't see Avi again until he's old enough to watch his mom ruin their family on tlc reruns and he seeks out his father himself. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Jenny is the only person I've ever heard happy-kvetch.

Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Oh shut the fuck up Arielle. I can't stand her, she might be worse then Ledia.

Ari has so many 'on the spectrum' traits. It's amazing how differently that presents for rich kids. 

• Love 6

I had no idea astrologers were so smart.  making an appt.. NOT. My mother tried to get me hooked in the 80s.  but I liked what that guy said to Mother and Papa Sumit.  Told them where to go.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

This isn't entirely without precedent.... a cash, not "on paper" millionaire friend of mine strung his finance along for ten (10) years before he got married.

Stan?

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Bitch, if daddy adopts it is none of your fucking business. Why are you crying?

Maybe daddy has money in the bank that she would prefer goes to her and the other kids and grandkids. The inheritance money pot will be smaller.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Jenny is the only person I've ever heard happy-kvetch.

Ari has so many 'on the spectrum' traits. It's amazing how differently that presents for rich kids. 

Ari, Asuelou, Stevan AND Binyam.. very sad, STOP EXPLOITING THESE NUTS TLC!

Edited by Boston
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Cooper knows how to be cheerful, grateful and patient. Is he adopted?

They'll train him out of that soon enough. He'll be just as sour, selfish and entitled as the rest of them. Sadly.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Bitch, if daddy adopts it is none of your fucking business. Why are you crying?

Because if they adopt its less likely that Daddy and his wallet will be back home. Just ONE TIME I would like to see Kenny's crap kids at least try to be unselfish and be happy for him. 

• Love 12