Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

Are we really hearing about Armando’s dad again????

And TLC really played the dramatic violin music as they started talking about him.😂 They really need to stop making this man out to be Joe Jackson.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kenny’s daughter has a pinched face. She’d be perfect for a role in a Charles Dickens’ movie.

She could play a landlady or a mean schoolteacher. Lydia Grimm. 

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Kenny: "Call him again". 

Jesus, give the guy a break. They've been nagging him nonstop!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Leave that man alone!

I hope he comes to the wedding and moons everybody. 
Kenny's daughter looks like 40-years-ago Chris Evert, the tennis player

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Bini is better off without this soul sucker but he'll hold onto her with both hands no matter what because of Avi. Which is sad but I get it. If she leaves he has little chance of watching his kid grow up. He can't afford to fly back and forth but I still wish he'd shove her ass back on that plane.

It’s not even afford. He’s not allowed a visa to go to the US. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Bus to hell is leaving in a couple hours. I’m driving. 

8 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Shotgun!

8 hours ago, kacesq said:

I’ll bring snacks.

giphy.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
अनियंत्रित जुनूनी विकार
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, charmed1 said:

Madison looks exactly like Kenny. Put some horn rimmed glasses on her and a short cockatiel wig and they could be twins.

Doesn't Kenny have triplet girls?  Or am I thinking of another show or some weird nightmare I had.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Boston said:

I don't think he can fly to the US.  I forget why.  But you know she is going to take that baby away from him.  Warning for all sex tourists (and sex maniacs in other countries).  USE A FUCKING CONDOM.  (Avi is so cute, but you get my drift)

Oh for sure she will take that kid and never go back. Bini won't see Avi again until he's old enough to watch his mom ruin their family on tlc reruns and he seeks out his father himself. 

• Love 5
Just now, Boston said:

Doesn't Kenny have triplet girls?  Or am I thinking of another show or some weird nightmare I had.

In this case, the show and nightmare are not mutually exclusive.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

But is he going to get out of the car? Let’s contemplate it for the next few episodes.

I  know, the fuckin'  Kody Sister Wives where will we live story line moves faster than the Armondo/father/wedding attendance story line!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Kenny's daughter is not helping things by getting her already overly emotional father upset about things. First about how it would be hard for her son to leave and then about Armando's father possibly not coming.

They all learned emotional manipulation and deflection at Kenny's knee. It must have been exhausting living in that house. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shouldn’t Kenny be post-menopausal at his age? Yet the crying never ends.

I NEVER cried after menopause; my dr. said there was something wrong with me.. I don't see it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm sure this astrologist is really going to help Sumit and Jenny. 🙄

I couldn't believe he didn't make any astrological references. He just told them flat out what a Western counselor would. Sumit and Jenny didn't look as happy as one would think. Well, not surprised about Sumit, who just wants to ditch Jenny and hang out with his parents, but I thought Jenny would have been happy to hear those words. Guess hangdog Jenny can't be pleased, no matter what. Look on the bright side, Jenny - no more self-excavation of those sinuses.

Edited by renatae
Didn't, not did.
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Boston said:

Yes and an older son from his first surrogate birth. We don’t hear much about the third triplet, though. Maybe she’ll be at the wedding. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3