Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You and me both, friend. I have no talents but I'm cute. Isn't that enough?

We are both cute and like booze. I think we are doing great…you moreso because you are retired! 😂 I love to bake and we host nice dinners and buy nice wine…not a talent but friends like it.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Debby says Assahma has not asked for money but I think she is playing the semantics game, she gave him money, he need not ask.

I thought the same thing. I don’t believe she hasn’t spent any money on him in 3 years.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I love that snappy tune!!! Uno, dos, tres!! 

giphy.gif

We have a lot more on that children's album. And sung by my former Broadway star friend. If you have little kids/grandkids, PM me and I'll send you a link!

• Applause 4
  • LOL 1

I really don't get these super religious Muslim guys.

Why date an American if you want her to subscribe to your culture norms? Why not just find a Muslim American (they do exist) or at least a woman in your own country??? 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 4
Just now, greekmom said:

I really don't get these super religious Muslim guys.

Why date an American if you want her to subscribe to your culture norms? Why not just find a Muslim American (they do exist) or at least a woman in your own country??? 

I ask that every single season!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Wonder why Julian hasn't gotten her committed. Or at least get Power of Attorney over her.

I’m 67 and my kids would tie me up and throw me in the closet to keep me from going to another country to marry a 23-year-old!

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, I never find great hats and tiaras at thrift shops. Usually hideously expensive Pyrex and cheap figurines. 

What.... no embossed copper prints or black velvet?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2