Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Oh that’s right no Armando and camera whore Kenny tonite…that was a win…

Oops! 🤭 I didn't miss them, either.

Well, we made it through another hour. We got just enough wedding to give Kim sad bride vibes. I mean, how horrible to sit and get gifts, and dance a dance!

See y'all next week, so we can see her cry over something else!🙄 Have a good one! ❤️❤️

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kim needs to shut the fuck up.

She is a joyless unpleasant bratty lump. So prickly, whiny, ungrateful & unpleasant. I’m running out of adjectives. I can’t stand this entitled asshole ugly American. 😡

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think yes, because she referenced having had bottom surgery and checking "down there" to be sure. 

Yes, she had it when she was 20. Igor/Justin was only 19 when they had sex so maybe he wasn’t really familiar with vaginas. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yes, she had it when she was 20. Igor/Justin was only 19 when they had sex so maybe he wasn’t really familiar with vaginas. 

Wow

13 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Welcome to our merry band of snarkers! We are small but we are mighty! Glad to have you among us, and welcome to retirement! It is a wonderful place to be--doesn't it feel positively sinful to loll in bed till 7:30 like some indolent sybarite? 

Well, thank you so much! I have been reading all your posts forever and I laugh and laugh, but too late to respond in real time. I am training myself to stay up late and wake up at...08:00!!! Escandalo!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

From what I understand, vagina-building technology is outstanding, and even a gynecologist might be fooled at first glance. The only way a straight guy would know is that a neo-vagina is not self-lubricating.

• Useful 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We went to Trader Joe's today and I bought a box of pumpkin Joe-Joes. Verdict? I should have bought two. 

I also bought a lamp and a Cuisinart coffee maker that also grinds whole beans at an estate sale. Big ups to me. 

I have a grinder and an espresso machine. I like coffee lol

• Like 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

We went to Trader Joe's today and I bought a box of pumpkin Joe-Joes. Verdict? I should have bought two. 

I went to Dollar Tree and bought snack containers with Bluey. 😊

• Like 2
  • LOL 1