Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I am SO torn on Gabe. I mean, I want to like him, but then again, TLC has a track record…

Me too, but I like his gf and daughter *so far* so hoping it's good but def reservations because it's 90 Day and expectations are low.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

is anyone watching that shit show MILF manor?

I mean even TLC suck low for that one.

I watched the first episode and that was enough. Turns out I have standards. Who knew?

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
Just now, Suzywriter said:

So what is the yoga move that cures bladder leakage? The ad on my computer screen insists that I give them my email address before they will tell me. 

Let's just say that it involves flossing....

• LOL 5
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Why doesn’t she just get something  sent from new Yawk to cover the meat if it bothers her so much 

She just loves that Dominican meat too much.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

I now understand why I could not eat anything besides Pringles while I was in the DR. BUT. I didn’t move there and demand a local change all his ways in two seconds. This little woman is insufferable!

I have a feeling this is only the beginnings of her shenanigans 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But you, Miss Thing, are not Dominican. You do not know what is acceptable. Shut your fucking face. 

She is super rude but if I walked in and saw meat on a counter like that, not even covered, I would walk right back out.  But I don’t live there, I wouldn’t say a word. I’d stick with the wonderful fresh fruit and veg markets.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

So what is the yoga move that cures bladder leakage? The ad on my computer screen insists that I give them my email address before they will tell me. 

Pelvic floor exercises or Kegel, maybe the same thing not sure?

• Useful 1