Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

Hola snarknados! I have had one of the busiest weeks of my life and really want to see more of these people to discover what they’re like, other than Daniele. Hopefully we see some of the couples clash like a trainwreck! 🚞

Last week’s premiere episode, I was so relieved that we finally got new people after months. But then again, it was just an introductory episode, like the train starting on a slow path before the distant rollercoaster. So I guess that’s why I rated it a 5? I should have rated it a 3, but I don’t want to get too pain-in-the-buttish early on. I predict by the next episode I will yell at at least half of these people.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

How is she going to live there with no air-conditioning?  She has to check into a hotel after 2 days because it's so hot.

Just wait until she realizes that the life Johan's family lives is the life she will have.  Hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I’m still traumatized by Danielle laughing last week at the fact Yohan didn’t know she was completely deceiving him.

8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Johan can find anyone someone better than this shrew at the resort.

She should get together with Ed, they’re around the same size anyway.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Greetings all! Danielle says they’ll stay in a hotel for the rest of the trip…I thought she was staying permanently?

I think that’s the plan after school gets out. 

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

How could you not feel like tossing them a couple hundred bucks. She’s no better than POS Ed was in the Philippines.

EXACTLY. She's going to lay down the law, and as a white lady from Nueva York, she expects to be listened to and obeyed. She doesn't care one bit about Johan. He's a means to an end. With a big dick.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2