Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

She's cute, he's cute, I believe they got along buuuut... why would that guy propose so quickly?  That seems OFF.  I dunno.

Wants a modeling career in the states, probably? 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Saw the previews of the new season yesterday and of course, I needed to see the new dysfunctional people that TLC  found now.  These people that cannot find a partner among the 331 million people in the US and need to get them somewhere else.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Has she checked that she’s legally allowed to work in the DR ?

Oh, that's adorable. Of course not! She's going to steal mangoes from hardworking Dominicans and do yoga on the beach. Johan will support them by banging divorcees at a posh resort, and bear home leftovers from catered functions to their little grass shack under a palm tree. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 11
Just now, Zombness said:

Saw the previews of the new season yesterday and of course, I needed to see the new dysfunctional people that TLC  found now.  These people that cannot find a partner among the 331 million people in the US and need to get them somewhere else.

They need to gap the contestants if you will to non social influencers/wannabe model or actress types. Boring, as is the espicey conspiracy types. I want to see more everyday troll types

• Like 8
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

They need to gap the contestants if you will to non social influencers/wannabe model or actress types.or Boring, as is the espicey conspiracy types. I want to see more everyday troll types

Edited by Angry Moldovan
Double post
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, that's adorable. Of course not! She's going to steal mangoes from hardworking Dominicans and do yoga on the beach. Johan will support them by banging divorcees at a posh resort, and bear home leftovers from catered functions to their little grass shack under a palm tree. 

Hey, that's a great idea about the catered events.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Speaking of Columbia…are Russ and Paola divorced? 

Last I saw which was two or so weeks ago, they're back together and moving into a big house. Big article in some gossip rag on Google.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey, that's a great idea about the catered events.

When I was working I was like a seagull, flying over catered events. We lived on leftover sandwiches from faculty lunches. We had a "Free food" channel on our Slack. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 4
33 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I don't think anything happened. 20 years ago was the beginng of the internet, there was no Facebook.  Maybe some letters were exchanged, I honestly just wrote her off as making up a story or exaggerating since she was big and wasn't as popular with boys as curvy women are now.

In some ways, especially dating, things were easier pre-facebook. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When I was working I was like a seagull, flying over catered events. We lived on leftover sandwiches from faculty lunches. 

I used to bring home a week’s worth of sandwiches from Panera when my department had special events. It was great.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, tvrox said:

I'm Colombian. ShouId I be glad or upset that there are two couples there this season? 

Also, I don't think Colombia has gay marriage? 

In 2011, Congress passed a law banning discrimination based on sexual orientation, and on 28 April 2016, the Constitutional Court legalized same-sex marriage, making Colombia the fourth South American country to do so.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2

Unrelated TMI--my new doctor said "You may be one of those people who has hot flashes for the rest of their lives. I've had patients in their 90s who still have them."

I may buy stock in an ice cube supply company.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 4
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

Of course Danielle has to do the wrapping leg around torso greeting.  Are people doing these greetings now at airports or just reality tv people?

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

They just need to take that MILF manor off tv.

I called CPS.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Sorry, boxes everywhere and my eldest has tested positive for covid. Someone pass me whiskey. I know I can’t have missed much

Glad you're here! Hope he feels better soon and the move goes ok. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Unrelated TMI--my new doctor said "You may be one of those people who has hot flashes for the rest of their lives. I've had patients in their 90s who still have them."

I may buy stock in an ice cube supply company.

They are the worst!

• Fire 2