Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

She's cute, he's cute, I believe they got along buuuut... why would that guy propose so quickly?  That seems OFF.  I dunno.

Wants a modeling career in the states, probably? 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Saw the previews of the new season yesterday and of course, I needed to see the new dysfunctional people that TLC  found now.  These people that cannot find a partner among the 331 million people in the US and need to get them somewhere else.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Has she checked that she’s legally allowed to work in the DR ?

Oh, that's adorable. Of course not! She's going to steal mangoes from hardworking Dominicans and do yoga on the beach. Johan will support them by banging divorcees at a posh resort, and bear home leftovers from catered functions to their little grass shack under a palm tree. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 11
Just now, Zombness said:

Saw the previews of the new season yesterday and of course, I needed to see the new dysfunctional people that TLC  found now.  These people that cannot find a partner among the 331 million people in the US and need to get them somewhere else.

They need to gap the contestants if you will to non social influencers/wannabe model or actress types. Boring, as is the espicey conspiracy types. I want to see more everyday troll types

• Like 8
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

They need to gap the contestants if you will to non social influencers/wannabe model or actress types.or Boring, as is the espicey conspiracy types. I want to see more everyday troll types

Edited by Angry Moldovan
Double post
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, that's adorable. Of course not! She's going to steal mangoes from hardworking Dominicans and do yoga on the beach. Johan will support them by banging divorcees at a posh resort, and bear home leftovers from catered functions to their little grass shack under a palm tree. 

Hey, that's a great idea about the catered events.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Speaking of Columbia…are Russ and Paola divorced? 

Last I saw which was two or so weeks ago, they're back together and moving into a big house. Big article in some gossip rag on Google.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey, that's a great idea about the catered events.

When I was working I was like a seagull, flying over catered events. We lived on leftover sandwiches from faculty lunches. We had a "Free food" channel on our Slack. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 4
33 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I don't think anything happened. 20 years ago was the beginng of the internet, there was no Facebook.  Maybe some letters were exchanged, I honestly just wrote her off as making up a story or exaggerating since she was big and wasn't as popular with boys as curvy women are now.

In some ways, especially dating, things were easier pre-facebook. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When I was working I was like a seagull, flying over catered events. We lived on leftover sandwiches from faculty lunches. 

I used to bring home a week’s worth of sandwiches from Panera when my department had special events. It was great.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, tvrox said:

I'm Colombian. ShouId I be glad or upset that there are two couples there this season? 

Also, I don't think Colombia has gay marriage? 

In 2011, Congress passed a law banning discrimination based on sexual orientation, and on 28 April 2016, the Constitutional Court legalized same-sex marriage, making Colombia the fourth South American country to do so.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2

Unrelated TMI--my new doctor said "You may be one of those people who has hot flashes for the rest of their lives. I've had patients in their 90s who still have them."

I may buy stock in an ice cube supply company.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 4
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

Of course Danielle has to do the wrapping leg around torso greeting.  Are people doing these greetings now at airports or just reality tv people?

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

They just need to take that MILF manor off tv.

I called CPS.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Sorry, boxes everywhere and my eldest has tested positive for covid. Someone pass me whiskey. I know I can’t have missed much

Glad you're here! Hope he feels better soon and the move goes ok. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Unrelated TMI--my new doctor said "You may be one of those people who has hot flashes for the rest of their lives. I've had patients in their 90s who still have them."

I may buy stock in an ice cube supply company.

They are the worst!

• Fire 2