Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

She keeps coming back because we accept the love we think we deserve.

And Liz is not a friend of Liz right now.

Just now, Welshman in Ca said:

I must be a really fucking useless one then. 🥲

No my guy, you’re probably like me and stealthily snatched one of the smart impressive ones up when her useless-men period of time was over lmaooo 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I keep thinking t Liz is going to harm herself or worse if she doesn’t get away from Ed. It really worries me…

Well…she keeps saying she loves him. Idk, but some people get caught up dysfunctional relationships and it’s hard to walk away. She says that she’s be in several prior unhealthy relationships.  Hopefully, the counseling will help her get herself grounded.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

She keeps coming back because we accept the love we think we deserve.

And Liz is not a friend of Liz right now.

No my guy, you’re probably like me and stealthily snatched one of the smart impressive ones up when her useless-men period of time was over lmaooo 

Check out Ask Aubry on Twitter for insight into incels and men who should be tossed in the dumpster. Eye opening.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Tonight episode sure demonstrated some HAPPILY EVER AFTER vibes. 😣

Y’all, my hope that is week is for TLC to give us a surprise notice announcing they have canceled Ed forever. It is very unlikely, but I am an optimist, all about hope. It brightens my mood and boosts my energy. You all have a great night, and I will see you around the forums tomorrow! Peace out. ✌️ 

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Good night all…until we hate watch again!

Good night friend, I hope that things are going a little better for you these days. I've thought of you often, hope you're keeping well. 

Good night peeps! See you gluttons for punishment tomorrow for Idiots in Paradise. Have a wonderful week! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ed is one of the most manipulative people I’ve ever witnessed. It’s very triggering. Hugs to my fellow snarkers that found the strength to get out of emotionally abusive relationships like this. ❤️

He makes me feel homicidal. I sit here and fantasize about how he should be silenced. I guess that confirms the triggering part. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Y’all, my hope that is week is for TLC to give no we arent a surprise notice announcing they have canceled Ed forever.

Add Angela to that announcement and I’ll be a happy snarker.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good night friend, I hope that things are going a little better for you these days. I've thought of you often, hope you're keeping well. 

Good night peeps! See you gluttons for punishment tomorrow for Idiots in Paradise. Have a wonderful week! 

Thank you..I really appreciate that.

the holidays kinda sucked but trying to build some connections and reach out since I tend to want to withdraw when bad things happen. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

He makes me feel homicidal. I sit here and fantasize about how he should be silenced. I guess that confirms the triggering part. 

We should call Bryan Kohberger. There. I said it.

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Add Angela to that announcement and I’ll be a happy snarker.

Well, OBVIOUSLY.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
34 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, if Andrei overstayed his time previously and lied about it….the government knows and doesn’t need an outside report.  

What about all the stuff that happened in his own country? Weren't there a lot of questions about his previous work as a cop or something? They're focusing on an anonymous report that may have never happened - much more dramatic. I'm no Andrei fan, he's way too controlling - saying Libby hated her brother? At least she straightened him out on that, but he doesn't have the right to speak for her and that's a huge part of the problem. Charlie looked nervous, I didn't find it to look like tweaking or any of that other stuff. 

For some reason, I actually want to see Angela throw something, like her drink, in Egg's direction. Guess we'll find out next time if she does.

Hope you all have a great week, and see you next episode....

or, sooner if I decide I want to join in on this season's Married At First Sight conversation. Take care! ☮️❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I haven't...what is this? Prescription or OTC? 

Will it cause a possibly fatal infection of the perenium?

OTC! It's a spray. Made by flonase, but it is lighter than flonase. Try it! 

27 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ed is one of the most manipulative people I’ve ever witnessed. It’s very triggering. Hugs to my fellow snarkers that found the strength to get out of emotionally abusive relationships like this. ❤️

This is how I feel. As bad as Bilal is, Ed on this tell all shows himself to be a liar and manipulator par excellance. He is in a class by himself with his immediate deflections and inability to ever address any blame. It's Liz's fault he got "attacked" and she didn't run to his defense in the midst of the revelations of cheating, lying and abuse. Then he has the gall to accuse her of being a prima donna for not sticking around for more of his BS. He certainly has an exalted opinion of his trollish self, and it's utterly repulsive. Hopefully, what went on tonight opens her eyes, finally.

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thank you..I really appreciate that.

the holidays kinda sucked but trying to build some connections and reach out since I tend to want to withdraw when bad things happen. 

We're here to bulid connections with when you need them! 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Anybody here ever take Allegra for allergies? Will this stuff make me dopey tomorrow? It lasts 24 hours.

I read algebra and was totally fascinated ror a brief second?  There are LOTSA of non drowsy a/h btw.

Edited by endure
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, endure said:

I read algebra and was totally fascinated ror a brief second?

Who said you’ll never use Algebra after high school? 

I think it’s interesting how everybody here, all the other people on the Tell All and even all the Pillow Talkers absolutely HATE Ed except Bilal. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, endure said:

I read algebra and was totally fascinated ror a brief second?  There are LOTSA of non drowsy a/h btw.

I buy the Costco generic versions of either Claritin or Reactine. Never notice any drowsiness.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, renatae said:

This is how I feel. As bad as Bilal is, Ed on this tell all shows himself to be a liar and manipulator par excellance. He is in a class by himself with his immediate deflections and inability to ever address any blame. It's Liz's fault he got "attacked" and she didn't run to his defense in the midst of the revelations of cheating, lying and abuse. Then he has the gall to accuse her of being a prima donna for not sticking around for more of his BS. He certainly has an exalted opinion of his trollish self, and it's utterly repulsive. Hopefully, what went on tonight opens her eyes, finally.

It really shows him out to be the worst cast member ever to appear on a 90 Day show. Angela is a close second, but Ed? He’s Satan.

Let’s hope that the outcome is Liz getting a lifetime of therapy, and Ed getting life in prison.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

Angelia and Liz will stay with their men..otherwise, they would not be on the show. It is the money, period, never about love. Immigration is worried about Andrei who came here legally, when thousands pour over the Mexican border illegally  daily? How does that make any sense?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

In case you missed it, here's a quick visual recap of the Tell All Part 44... 

BILAL:
giphy.gif

ALSO BILAL:

giphy.gif

SHAEDA: 
giphy.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------

YARA: 
R.12b6abdfaa68f85219881e55ec8540da?rik=F

JOVI:
giphy.gif

LIZ: 
giphy.gif

ED: 
giphy.gif

ELIZABETH: 
giphy.gif

CHARLIE: 
giphy-downsized-large.gif

ANDREI:
giphy.gif

BECKY: 
giphy.gif

SHAWN RE: INSTAGRAM:
giphy.gif

ANGELA: 
ursula-transform.gif

MICHAEL: 
giphy.gif

MICHAEL'S UNCLE: 
giphy.gif

JENNY: 
giphy.gif

SUMIT: 
giphy.gif

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 18
6 hours ago, Drogo said:

BILAL:
giphy.gif

ALSO BILAL:

giphy.gif

SHAEDA: 
giphy.gif

YARA: 

JOVI:
giphy.gif

LIZ: 
giphy.gif

ED: 
giphy.gif

ELIZABETH: 
giphy.gif

CHARLIE: 

ANDREI:
giphy.gif

BECKY: 
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ANGELA: 
ursula-transform.gif

MICHAEL: 
giphy.gif

MICHAEL'S UNCLE: 
giphy.gif

JENNY: 
giphy.gif

SUMIT: 
giphy.gif

I love this….made me LOL a few times.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Meh said:

Angelia and Liz will stay with their men..otherwise, they would not be on the show. It is the money, period, never about love. Immigration is worried about Andrei who came here legally, when thousands pour over the Mexican border illegally  daily? How does that make any sense?

A lot of Americans are scumbags, that’s why. Hypocritical.

7 hours ago, Drogo said:

BILAL:
giphy.gif

ALSO BILAL:

giphy.gif

SHAEDA: 
giphy.gif

YARA: 

JOVI:
giphy.gif

LIZ: 
giphy.gif

ED: 
giphy.gif

ELIZABETH: 
giphy.gif

CHARLIE: 

ANDREI:
giphy.gif

BECKY: 
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ANGELA: 
ursula-transform.gif

MICHAEL: 
giphy.gif

MICHAEL'S UNCLE: 
giphy.gif

JENNY: 
giphy.gif

SUMIT: 
giphy.gif

Andrei: Bro, you’re a fucking bum, bro! FTFY.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1