Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sumit needs some big time orthodontics, starting with upper jaw work to widen his palate(?). 

Yeah, that bar torture device across the roof of your mouth that you have to turn with a key every day and head gear at night! 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Mid to high 20s forecast for the week. Unusual for 28C/82-84F at this time of year.

Plus here in BC we have had a lot of humidity this summer so the temps seem even hotter.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Summit can't leave his mommy and family.  He never intended to go to the US>

I'm guessing married her to stay on TV, and she hasn't learned in 10 years that if his mouth is moving, he's lying. Maybe this is all fake, the family is still tight behind the scenes, and waiting for him to leave her, or to drive her so crazy she leaves.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm curious; why are you afraid that it won't heat? 

Had it serviced in August - guess he turned it off.  I don't know how to do the pilot light and am afraid of gas - as in leak or explosion, so will wait for the plumber and find out  what to do tomorrow.   I've only been here a year, didn't have this issue in my former house.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Had it serviced in August - guess he turned it off.  I don't know how to do the pilot light and am afraid of gas - as in leak or explosion, so will wait for the plumber and find out  what to do tomorrow.   I've only been here a year, didn't have this issue in my former house.

The gas company here has a free service to check out things like pilot lights.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:
3 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

It’s probably still ongoing.

It’s possible, I have had a few patients that confided this to me. One of them even went through having her jaw broken and resectioned, 2 years of braces, and then resumed her thumb habit again.😔

• Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Get one of the fireplace lighters, and have the plumber show you how to light it.    It's easy, I've done it, so you know it's easy.   

• Love 4

My vet tried to take an X-ray of my cat’s bladder …couldn’t see it on the X ray…too much body fat lol need to buy her a combo urinary health and weight control food…only 80 bucks a bag. Sigh…she is lucky we love her so damn much.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Get one of the fireplace lighters, and have the plumber show you how to light it.    It's easy, I've done it, so you know it's easy.   

I don't have one of those - I use matches for the fireplace.  Once it's on it's staying on!

• Love 4

Angela, honey; you are a giant HYPOCRITE!!!! I can't believe Angela thinks everything Mikul owns is HERS in Nigeria.  Where is she getting her information??  She's so full of crap. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I NEVER EVER had to hear about or hear Angela again in my life.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

It’s possible, I have had a few patients that confided this to me. One of them even went through having her jaw broken and resectioned, 2 years of braces, and then resumed her thumb habit again.😔

😮 Never sucked my thumb but to help close the gaps on top, I’m wearing a tongue minder on the bottom with my braces.  It makes me look like a piranha with a 2nd set of metal spikes if I open my mouth.  No way I’m not wearing my retainers when this is over!

Angela’s house gives me anxiety.  Every surface is covered.  Can we drop Bilal there?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I haven’t seen a movie at a theater for decades. 

It's been awhile for me. I associate them with a couple of past BFs who were real mismatches and cheap bastards with me, and one of the only activities we could do was go to a movie, matinee only (going Dutch) of course. Then have an argument that night...I do remember seeing "Hello, My Name Is Doris" a few years back, alone, and enjoyed it. Just before they remade that theater into a food-and-brew house at which the movie was incidental. Rec. that movie to anyone who's fallen hard and fast for someone younger who they don't have a chance with. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Angela, honey; you are a giant HYPOCRITE!!!! I can't believe Angela thinks everything Mikul owns is HERS in Nigeria.  Where is she getting her information??  She's so full of crap. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I NEVER EVER had to hear about or hear Angela again in my life.

She needs to be banned from TV, period. Not just TLC.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Is this Renee, Angela's friend or lackey? And what happened to the other one that helped with the wedding, was she busy...or no longer available?

That friend dumped her because stardom turned Angela into a monster. There's articles on Starcasm I'm sure.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6