Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

See y'all next Sunday! If your have tomorrow off, enjoy yourselves! I'm going to a community picnic in the country and plan on doing a whole lot of nothing after that. My long-awaited long weekend at the beach commences Thursday but I will be back in time for Sunday snark time. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 9
45 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You are so sweet.  Allow me to share some select cheeses, olives, pickles and smoked meats.

A charcuterie board is merely a tacit admission that there is no bread in the house.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 13

Y’all, I don’t know if I can handle obnoxious, gross, reprehensible hag Angela next week! She makes me feel very upset. I feel like I need a guided snark, and you guys always deliver! I hope to see you all in the same spot on 9/11! For now, have a great night and I will see you around the forums tomorrow! Peace out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

That was a sad conversation in the park (PrEd). I think Norma's a lonely eldelry lady who's not in the best of health--who misses her son, and somehow being in contact with his friend makes her feel a bit better--and Rich hasn't had the heart to ask her to contact him less often. Who knows if his own mother is still around and if so what that relationship is like?

I agree that it's like PrEd is in some kind of cult--100% his way or the highway. He should be down on his GD knees thanking Rich for being his friend for years and years...for picking him up after eight previous breakups with Liz...and Rose as well as other exes...PrEd is very high-maintenance, 

He's gotten isolated from everyone.

This will end in tears.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

See y'all next Sunday! If your have tomorrow off, enjoy yourselves! I'm going to a community picnic in the country and plan on doing a whole lot of nothing after that. My long-awaited long weekend at the beach commences Thursday but I will be back in time for Sunday snark time. 

Have a great time!! You deserve it!

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Is it wrong to say I'm tired of Whitney's blubbering? Or is it just a double entendre?

For someone whose life is so fabulous, she sure seems damned miserable.

• Love 7

So, we end on a fight between Jenny and Sumit because he had to run after his mother and not support her, his wife. The older lady he has been avoiding marrying for 12 years  because of the fear of disappointing his parents.  I almost wonder if he regrets catfishing her...

Next week, Angela returns. Oh hell. 🙅‍♀️

However, see y'all then. In the meantime, enjoy Labor Day if you celebrate, and I hope you have a great week. Peace!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Becky, Charlie, Jen on the left, Libby in black in front of the door, and Chuck on the right.

Looking again and Becky and Charlie are easy to pick out of the lineup, but there seems to be an extra sister that we've never heard about. Are you sure Libby's in the back and not the short Goth looking one in the front? Could the woman in front of the door been Mother Pam? I remember people pointing out at least one, if not two, unnamed Potthast brothers in various crowd scenes. 

I know for sure there's a "Mike." 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Rewatching some scenes and Yara said she didn’t have her driver’s license but when they were leaving the vineyard, after Jovi had a lot of wine, he told her she had to drive home? I hope IRL that the camera crew stepped in and someone else drove them. 

From the looks of their car ride home, Bilal appears to be the Master of the Silent Treatment. Just like after the Tell All. This couple is miserable. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

I wonder if Rich and Norma are also talking to each other out of concern, because PrEd's drinking has gone haywire and he's also drugging (which could help explain his appearance).  In concert with his fiancee. Is he her Al-Anon sponsor? 

Who's going to have the first recovery tour on 90DF: PrEd, Liz, Jovi,  Charlie, or Charlie's witchy wife? As I recall, Andrrrei hits the sauce pretty hard too. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, endure said:

Jenny's been in India for over a dozen years, why doesn't she learn the language?

She doesn't need to. Unemployed Sumit is ALWAYS there to translate. And cook, clean, wash her hair, trim her toenails, etc. She's a lady of leisure with a manservant with benefits. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

@Floatingbison reports he’s fixing the roof on his outhouse because it’s going to rain 

correction: outbuilding 

Ummm, it's an "outbuilding", @magemaud not an outhouse.

Sorry everybodies, I was repairing the roof on an outbuilding at Mrs.  Bison's property and I had to get it done before the rainy season starts here in late Sept or October.   It was a double sacrifice becauseI missed the Foo Fighters livestream of their big concert in London and 90 Day snark, so you know it was important.  The roof was heavily damaged from years of neglect, so it was a big project.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7

@Floatingbison, if you had free time I’d rather you seen the Foo Fighters. 90 Day Fiance: HEA sucks. Dave Grohl is awesome.

@Suzywriter, this is why I am so sick and tired of these retreads of boring storylines. It’s why I scream “WE KNOW THAT” at the TV.

Is anyone else getting the ad for “Rarest Human Diseases” showing a graphic and disturbing picture of a diseased eye? Is it just me? It’s making my skin want to crawl out of my body.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 2

@Floatingbison, this is to inform you that you’ve used up most of your absentee allowance for the year, but for just a few dollars, you can purchase more at Honest Auntie’s Hall Passes and Forged Doctor’s Notes. It’s legit! Note: Cash only. 

(Glad you didn’t fall off the roof!)

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

@Floatingbison, if you had free time I’d rather you seen the Foo Fighters. 90 Day Fiance: HEA sucks. Dave Grohl is awesome.

Hopefully they will live stream the September 27th tribute concert from LA (and it's not a Sunday night, so no conflict) 

Is anyone else getting the ad for “Rarest Human Diseases” showing a graphic and disturbing picture of a diseased eye? Is it just me? It’s making my skin want to crawl out of my body.

I got that one the other day, it looked like a little eye slit surrounded by gross fleshy bumps. Since I referenced it, I'll probably get it again. 

• Love 3

@Suzywriter, this is why I am so sick and tired of these retreads of boring storylines. It’s why I scream “WE KNOW THAT” at the TV.

Yes, it's all over my page today!    And I was stupid enough to click on the link, and it's not even included in the diseases on the list.   

• Love 1
22 hours ago, magemaud said:

Hopefully they will live stream the September 27th tribute concert from LA (and it's not a Sunday night, so no conflict) 

I got that one the other day, it looked like a little eye slit surrounded by gross fleshy bumps. Since I referenced it, I'll probably get it again. 

I hope @Floatingbison gets to see it in three weeks!

Yes, the eye slit surrounded by gross fleshy bumps! That is exactly the one I’m talking about. It makes my stomach turn. Truly scarring. In fact, as I type this I see the ad right now!

21 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, it's all over my page today!    And I was stupid enough to click on the link, and it's not even included in the diseases on the list.   

I know, right? I have never seen someone’s eye that bad before. It scares the fuck out of me. I’m fact, I’ma try to see if reporting the ad will make it go away completely.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I clicked on “Ad was inappropriate”, which is pretty close, right?

Unfortunately,I was  clicking the Ad is inappropriate for every damn picture, and it was gone for a day, but it's back now. 

It's a Google ad, not PT ad.   Just when I think that hideous ad has stopped, it comes back again. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Unfortunately, clicking the Ad is inappropriate for every damn picture, and it was gone for a day, but it's back now. 

It's a Google ad, not PT ad.  

Yup, that is exactly what happened to me. Oh well. Was Primetimer made on Google Sites? Maybe that’s where all these ads come from.