Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, kacesq said:

so Libby has this burning passion to be a singer and we’re how many seasons into this mess? Sure. Yep. Believable.

my rock god’s wife did an album of nursery songs. Yep. Went over wel...

Everyone does a kid's record nowadays. I had tons of them when my son was little. Arlo, Maria Muldaur, Rita Marley, Taj Mahal, Pete Seeger, Buckwheat Zydeco, lots more. And seriously? She wants to sing some kids' songs and do videos on Youtube? So what? What's to "think through"? Again, I say "Jesus, these people". 

Its going to be a long night. Pass the vodka. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

This “professional singer” lady is rude. That’s what happens when your husband makes “friends” only with people who can do something for him.  Ellie’s room was blah, I was expecting more. I did like the feathered light fixture. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

This “professional singer” lady is rude. That’s what happens when your husband makes “friends” only with people who can do something for him.  Ellie’s room was blah, I was expecting more. I did like the feathered light fixture. 

But it was pink!  Such an original decorating idea that Libby came up with all by herself!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Here with go with Mama Sumit weeping and gnashing her teeth

And dying on the cross, so dramatic lol.... but seriously she's in it for the drama and TLC income I'm sure!

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sweet, blocky headed Ellie’s room looks like someone vomited Pepto-Bismol.

“I wanted to do her room in pink and white…” 

HOW ORIGINAL! 
loved Libby sitting down at the two octave kiddie piano like it was a Steinway baby grand. 
“There’s a market for children’s music”. ANOTHER ORIGINAL IDEA!  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, kacesq said:

10 years? He and Jenny have known each other for 10 years?

Yes, they said they met online about 10 years ago, Jenny visited India and stayed as a friend with Sumit's parents, while boinking Sumit.   Then, she left everything behind, including her daughter's couch she was sleeping on, and her car, and went to India. They married, and now here we are. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
Just now, magemaud said:

“I wanted to do her room in pink and white…” 

HOW ORIGINAL! 
loved Libby sitting down at the two octave kiddie piano like it was a Steinway baby grand. 
“There’s a market for children’s music”. ANOTHER ORIGINAL IDEA!  

"There's a market for opera, I think I'll try that."

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh God we’re getting Ed tonite? What did we do to deserve this?

Notice how Ed and Liz always seems to have drinks in front of them….toxic with a capital T. When I was in my early 20s I was in a toxic relationship and probably drank too much but I also didn’t have kids and dated dudes my own age.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7