Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

This convo kinda makes me respect John a little more. He had every opportunity to shit on Thais when talking to Tim but actually said something nice. Thais threw him under the bus like the bitch she is….geez. For fuck sakes Patrick stick up for your brother.

• Like 3
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Same.  Ya'll need to watch INMATES TO ROOMMATES. First episode just came out on Thursday.  It's another Sharps Production. It's cross between 90 Day and LOVE AFTER LOCK up but not about finding love...well except for maybe the christian couple who work in some rehabiliate felons.

It is a snarkalicious feast that doesn't end.  All I will say is there is a child psychiatrist who denies he's a hoarder moving in one of his patient and there's a permanant plunger in the toilet.

There's also someone who looks like Betty and Mike's mom who has been penpaling for 5.5 year an man who has been in prison for 18 years and her husband is making up a list of rules like Angela did for Tony. 

When is this on?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3

I'm assuming Patrick, being the younger brother, is used to staying in the corner when John speaks? I'm wondering why he's not sticking up for John more.

Jibri, you're projecting like you're in a drive-in, man...

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I think Bilal is running out the clock on Shaeeda's biological clock, he wants to be with her for two years before having a child, she is 38 and he knows she wants a baby before 40.  He is awful.

I love that Emily will be roasted for her not letting Kobe go straight home (after landing in the states) to see Covid.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m here for the fights. Let’s go. Why are Kenny and Tim there?

They're doing a Pillow Talk about the episode, and Veronica and Kenny are commenting on the regular PT from Mexico. 

I agree with Tim and Kenny, and John, Spahkuls came out sniping at people.   What a pathetic joke Spahkuls is, and is a little jerk. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

What was Jabroni even trying to argue? 

• John triggered him, from his (Jabroni's) childhood bullying.
  • John is self-identified trailer park trash and thus prompted Jabroni's threatened flouncing.  
  • Patrick and Thais are "good people," so Jabroni was defending them from Patrick's own brother.
  • Love 2
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m on it. Is there a live chat?

No but there needs to be, I'm dying to snark every delightful minute of this shit show. This is why I'm telling ya'll. Someone start a live chat stat please.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think Bilal is running out the clock on Shaeeda's biological clock, he wants to be with her for two years before having a child, she is 38 and he knows she wants a baby before 40.  He is awful.

The pre-nush means nothing.  I thought that her clause was that they have a baby before she turns 40.

• Love 7
Just now, greekmom said:

i must have missed it. Whats on Thurs nights?

Inmate to Roommates, another Sharps production but a whole lot better then this drivel we've been subjected this season and the upcoming HEA.

• Love 4