Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

End of the year is a full month away.  How are we missing Thanksgiving?

Nothing could ever top Mike and Natalie’s Thanksgiving with Trish, so production isn’t even going to try 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
(edited)

The show is low budget. Last season on TOW the couples went on two or three trips, this season we get coffee shop discussions about bidets and prenups.

I think I just figured out why things go bad once they reach America.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I Miona hasn't thought about what Jibri's options are for housing besides Mom's basement.   Right now, Jibri's probably shopping for refrigerator boxes to live in under a bridge. 

On a pathetic note, I don't know how many breakups, reconciliations, divorce threats, and reuniting, but supposedly Tiffany and Ronald are back together.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

So glad to be here! Work today: I took a prosthetic leg and leg-brace to Walmart and bought them sneakers. I had to try different shoes on it to get the right bendy spot.

Is that a metaphor? :) 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

The show is low budget. Last season on TOW the couples went on two or three trips, this season we get coffee shop discussions about bidets and prenups.

They never done trips during the OG of 90 days.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I Miona hasn't thought about what Jibri's options are for housing besides Mom's basement.   Right now, Jibri's probably shopping for refrigerator boxes to live in under a bridge. 

We all know who checking out that fridge box to steal

• Applause 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Yves: I'm so open about learning about your religion that I didn't even bother to Google it before you arrived.

But let him raise one eyebrow at her cockamamie "fire ceremony" with her shrieky, tacky friends! 

• Love 6

He's just not that into you. Send him home and find a man. There's attractive and successful men closer to her age, why does she insist on seeking one with this 25 year old who treats her with disdain.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6

Just jumping in while there is a pause in the action at casa Auntie Anxiety to say hello. I MISS YOU!! The kids (5yo and 7 yo) and I made a vegetable lasagna with white sauce for dinner and now they are getting ready for bed. It was a huge hit!

I’m exhausted and I haven’t even started to clean up from dinner yet. Got the AC turned up high and damn the electricity bills. May miss Seeking Sister Wife snarkfest tomorrow night as well. But I’ll be reading all your witty comments. Carry on.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Chantel has had plastic surgery. She's dangerously close to Darcey and Stacey territory.

I heard on some podcast that Chantel is the only 90DF-er to have a make-up artist in her contract.  That doesn't negate that she's had plastic surgery.  

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Just jumping in while there is a pause in the action at casa Auntie Anxiety to say hello. I MISS YOU!! The kids (5yo and 7 yo) and I made a vegetable lasagna with white sauce for dinner and now they are getting ready for bed. It was a huge hit!

I’m exhausted and I haven’t even started to clean up from dinner yet. Got the AC turned up high and damn the electricity bills. May miss Seeking Sister Wife snarkfest tomorrow night as well. But I’ll be reading all your witty comments. Carry on.

I have missed you Aunty during my brief debauchery and indulgences

• LOL 3
  • Love 5