Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:

And how do Emily & Kobe not know how babies are made? 

I’m sure that Emily, at least, knows very well how babies are made and my theory is that she got pregnant again deliberately. Her parents’ house rules mean nothing to her as she’s flaunted them all her life with no repercussions. I’ll bet her ovulation app indicated it was a peak conception time when she made that surprise stop off night at the hotel after she picked him up at the airport. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Easier said than done…I’m in Dallas and we have had 10+ days of over 100 degrees😬

Totally with you Grammy!!  I'm about 140 miles east of you and dang! IT IS HOT AS HELL!!!

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

As if I didn't already have enough reasons to hate Emily, she says "EXpecially.”

Yes, that gets on my last nerve, too. Or in her case “exth-pecially” 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This season sucks ass. I am anxiously waiting for the reveal of the upcoming season.

I've come to LOVE Miona. And Guillermo seems to be a nice lad. Shaeeda I like fine on her own but I have to question her brain power if she's into that smug, posing, gaslighting prick Bilal.

• Applause 3
  • Love 2

Have to give a Big Shout-Out to Miona for Always Keeping Cool when dealing with the in-laws!  Girl is no joke.  

I hate that he makes HER break news to his Mom under the guise of “bonding with her”.  That’s BS. He’s too scart of his Mom to break any news she doesn’t want to hear.  Also not a fan of him dissing Miona to his Mom then acting surprised they don’t like her.  He needs to Man Up and keep his own counsel.  
I like that they are being booted out.  His Mom needs to shut up about his relationship, and him being gone is the only way the fire won’t keep getting kindled.  It forces him to get his act together and quit fooling around and complaining.  If he had a real job to keep him busy, he would not have so much time to Complain about the home situation.  

Parents are off-putting but they met their match in Miona! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've come to LOVE Miona. And Guillermo seems to be a nice lad. Shaeeda I like fine on her own but I have to question her brain power if she's into that smug, posing, gaslighting prick Bilal.

I feel bad for Kobe as well. He’s a very kind man.

1 hour ago, Eme said:

Have to give a Big Shout-Out to Miona for Always Keeping Cool when dealing with the in-laws!  Girl is no joke.  

I hate that he makes HER break news to his Mom under the guise of “bonding with her”.  That’s BS. He’s too scart of his Mom to break any news she doesn’t want to hear.  Also not a fan of him dissing Miona to his Mom then acting surprised they don’t like her.  He needs to Man Up and keep his own counsel.  
I like that they are being booted out.  His Mom needs to shut up about his relationship, and him being gone is the only way the fire won’t keep getting kindled.  It forces him to get his act together and quit fooling around and complaining.  If he had a real job to keep him busy, he would not have so much time to Complain about the home situation.  

Parents are off-putting but they met their match in Miona! 

If I was Miona I would not tolerate their bullshit. I’d just get up and leave.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Miona’s playing the Long Game.  She’s getting her Papers and he is the quickest way to get them.  No shame in her game.  At least she’s not as  obvious (and horrid) as Mo#2.

• Love 1

Maybe Miona has changed the wedding venue to Joshua Tree because, to her, a "beach wedding" means that it's held on the SAND and whether or not there's any body of water nearby isn't important? 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Eme said:

Miona’s playing the Long Game.  She’s getting her Papers and he is the quickest way to get them.  No shame in her game.  At least she’s not as  obvious (and horrid) as Mo#2.

Meh, I can't see why anyone would deliberately come to the US nowadays. Its not the Land of Opportunity it once was. Miona would be better off staying in Europe. She should have found herself a nice Scandinavian dude, or a Brit. At least they have health care. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Hola mis amigos! Its been a long week and I'm delighted to be here with you all! But let's keep it secret for now and we can tell the family when we start to show. 

How's everyone holding up, weatherwise? So far we've been seasonable (around 80) but the upcoming week we're going to get smacked in the face with temps over 90. I live in dread. I hate heat. Send help. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, emergency ring said:

gino's black hat is here.............. but now as [emily's] emergency ring

Fantastic username!

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How's everyone holding up, weatherwise? So far we've been seasonable (around 80) but the upcoming week we're going to get smacked in the face with temps over 90. I live in dread. I hate heat. Send help. 

It’s in the 80s but it feels like 90s now.

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I know I have been a very bad primetimer. It’s been the summer of Moldovan so I have been out and about. Plus this season is such a snooze. But I’m so glad to be back with my peeps.

Welcome back, Angry!

• Love 6
On 7/13/2022 at 8:37 AM, Scout Finch said:

She's fine (we're friends on Facebook). She's had some health issues and her family has also kept her busy.

Thanks for the update!   Hello snarkers - let's hope this mess is over soon.   Not sure how many episodes are left.   Turn up the ac and get drinks and snacks lined up!

• Like 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I know I have been a very bad primetimer. It’s been the summer of Moldovan so I have been out and about. Plus this season is such a snooze. But I’m so glad to be back with my peeps.

Glad to welcome you back to the bosom of your Primetimer fam, @Angry Moldovan!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Hotel coming in like a wrecking ball! I am patiently waiting for this season to end, but then again I am not very excited to see Family Libby, Angela, and Pig Pred yet again! Last week’s episode was okay but I would have loved it if they threw Ari and Bini in the mix! Let’s see how well tonight’s episode is. At the end, I’ll rate it on a scale of 1 to 10. I’ll start doing this for every episode from now on. Let’s snark!

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Glad to see u!

Hey peeps.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Hey y'all...long time no snark...

This was going to be my last live snark since I decided to cancel my Discovery Plus account (because shit is mad expensive yo) but not 60 minutes ago they were like hey wanna do 3 months ad-free for $4.99? and so I'm sticking around at least through this 90DF season. After it's over though, I'm reclaiming my time and my motherfucking brain cells...

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola mis amigos! Its been a long week and I'm delighted to be here with you all! But let's keep it secret for now and we can tell the family when we start to show. 

Weatherwise we are in for a scorcher this week.  90's and muggy. Minnesota, don't ever change!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Priorities, @Angry Moldovan, priorities!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Emily, you have had plenty of time to find some birth control. Too bad you don't like the timing.

She had it when he was en route.  She told her parents that she didn't use it yet.   And, she still hasn't.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3

Greetings from humidity soaked SW Virginia where the crawdads don't sing, but the cicadas form loud mariachi bands in the evening.

I missed last week's episode. So Emily is pregnant again? 🙄

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4