Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

That kid will be in the family bed and nursing until he’s five. It’s easier for Emily.

And possibly joined by another kid in the near future

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

That kid will be in the family bed and nursing until he’s five. It’s easier for Emily.

Spoiler

She’s pregnant with #2, so the bed needs to be big enough for her ever-expanding waistline family.

• Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

when will you be there. We are there oct 27th- Nov  19, but 7 days of that is a cruise

I’ll be there most of October, but might miss you by a few days 😢

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Kobe will remain in the guestroom.

Agree.

Why are they buying a mattress if they have any intention of moving out of her parents' home?  

Oh, that's right. . . They're not, because Emily is the breadwinner.

• Sad 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bilal is probably preparing one of his hilarious pranks to cheer Shaeeda up. 

Yep, he's going to arrange a horrific crash of some kind.  Hopefully, no animals will be hurt with the making of his "joke".

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Shaeda get a lawyer and have Bile pay for him/her.   Make sure you get what you need spelled out in the pre-nup.   OR don't agree to have one and see what he does.   He wants you, so he'll cave.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Kobe will remain in the guestroom.

He'll be hauled out of mothballs every so often to impregnate Emily again. Meanwhile, poor guy will be working two jobs trying to keep Emily in nursing bras, while she constantly nags him for not being home enough. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

giphy.gif

On 6/5/2022 at 6:21 PM, greekmom said:

BTW - where is @Trackdawg ????

Thanks for always remembering me @greekmom! Sorry I have been absent so long, Y'all. Since I started dating TrackKitty, February through July is the part of the year I call The Gauntlet. I have a big friggin' family, but she has 5 siblings, about 17 aunts and uncles, dozens of cousins and maybe a billion friends. And this year, we had Mother's Day, NieceKitty's birthday, my Mother's death anniversary, FatherKitty's birthday, MotherKitty's birthday, a graduation party in town, a graduation party in San Diego, BestieKitty visiting from South Carolina, Father's Day, and this past weekend I was a groomsman in a wedding...ALL within about 6 or 7 weekends 😖😩😫! This is really the first Sunday I've had to myself since early May!

Edited by Trackdawg
Puck Futin
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Fire 1
  • Love 16

As long as we're standing in line to throat punch these assholes, I AM FIRST in the Ari line!!!  I think I could take that scrawny, whiny, dipshit.  

Could be the wine talking.....

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m also going to Europe for a month, but I’ll warn y’all and take my iPad with me and hopefully have Wi-Fi and time. 

I’m so jealous, I wouldn’t mind getting out of the US for a while, or perhaps permanently.

• Love 10

Why wouldn't Bini and Ari have enough time to focus on their relationship?  Neither works.  He didn't land in the US and immediately start to train in a gym hours away.  Yet, Ari complained again that they need to work on their relationship and they don't have time.

• Love 9