Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Areola looks like she wouldn’t know how to be tender with her child if you paid her.

She probably has scores of Google searches like "How do I convince my toddler I like him?"

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What work did Ari have done? Her face looks weirder and I can’t put ,y finger on why….

She’s injected something into her lips that make them look like a swollen baboon’s ass.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Boston said:

Shae  looks beautiful.  BILAL:  Son of a bitch bastard and any other swear word you can think and I can't write.  My mind thinks Shae is dumber than she looks. JMO

I really do not understand this. The woman is gorgeous. She appears to have a brain.. why in the world would she fall in love with this misogynistic jerk? 

There must be A SECRET somewhere. 

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
12 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I saw on FB in one of those reels posts there’s some kind of Target outlet in Sacramento and now I feel the need to make a trip.  Not that I need anything.

Be careful, you know that if you go to that Target outlet for a couple of things, you'll need a U-Haul truck to get it all home.  They are having super sales right now because of the inventory glut.    Prime Day's coming in July too.   

Chantel actually said something appropriate for once, it isn't anyone else's business when or if she has kids.  

You can't tell me that Bini is having anything but a promotional bout, and probably having to pay to get on the fight card too.   

(My guess is Ari has a lot of Botox and fillers, plus a Mommy Makeover, which is a boob job, lipo, tummy tuck, and probably other stuff too). 

Kara's hair looks like I did it for her, and I'm terrible with hair appliances.   If Kara wants to get pregnant, maybe not being drunk all of the time would be a good idea. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Ari should be happy that Bini has gotten a match so easily. He's on his way to whatever success he's seeking. 

Ohh... and  that's her real problem with him, Bini is trying to be successful.

• Fire 1
  • Love 6

Good evening everyone.!!!   Happy Fathers's Day to the father's here and to the moms that have also that role in life.  I don't think I have missed that much and just saw Bini and Areola and I saw the previews yesterday....

• Love 7
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Chantel actually said something appropriate for once, it isn't anyone else's business when or if she has kids.  

Insert comment about a stopped clock or a blind squirrel here. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Ari should be happy that Bini has gotten a match so easily. He's on his way to whatever success he's seeking. 

Ohh... and  that's her real problem with him, Bini is trying to be successful.

And not watching the kid so she can leave and do whatever she wants.  She doesn't want to watch that child!

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

I don't think I have missed that much and just saw Bini and Areola and I saw the previews yesterday....

We’ve already been to two bridal salons 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

She probably has scores of Google searches like "How do I convince my toddler I like him?"

If I die unexpectedly, will someone please remove my browser's history?

• Wink 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

None of these people will stay married…none…of…them

Has anyone calculated the divorce rate of this show? 

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

What was Magnum P.I.’s other homeboy’s name? There was T.C., Higgins, and…Rick? Was it Rick? Best friend with no filter is trying desperately to look like Rick and failing miserably. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3