Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Mo you are controlling SOB.  You are young but expect that a 40 yr old woman dance to your tune,  Not here in the US !!  Go back to Egypt and get a nice Egyptian girl that is willing be your slave and be controlled by you.

• Like 1
  • Love 10

How does Yve not laugh in Lil Mo’s face? Imagine this little girly voiced himbo telling a grown woman what to do. It’s like being scolded by Teddy Ruxpin. She’s a fool.

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Uh oh, points are deducted from Shae as a result of that word sweater she has on.

She's just trying to fit in with the family dynamic. They communicate strictly through their clothing. 

Bilal wants to "have fun". I for one am positively DYING to see what he calls "fun".

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Does Shaeeda ever take off her hijab? Would love to see her hair.

She does take it off and puts the pins in the couch, but I’m sure it would never be filmed. 

• Like 2
  • Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She's just trying to fit in with the family dynamic. They communicate strictly through their clothing. 

Bilal wants to "have fun". I for one am positively DYING to see what he calls "fun".

Here, too, "fun" is something that will humiliate Shaeda and something that she doesn't want to do.  I hate him.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

How does Yve not laugh in Lil Mo’s face? Imagine this little girly voiced himbo telling a grown woman what to do. It’s like being scolded by Teddy Ruxpin. She’s a fool.

HA! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When the fuck does Bile Duct stop with his irritating mansplaining?

He never says anything affectionate nor complimentary towards her at all. He’s negative as hell, but calls her negative.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13

I know that I can't be the only one who is fervently praying for Bilal to wipe out spectacularly, right? 

BILAL thinks SHAEEDA "goes negative"? Dear lord. 

How many times is Bilal going to say "a nice family outing"? Is he trying to convince himself? 

"So, Shaeeda, how are you adapting to life in my house? Is it large enough for you in the closet? If you're very good I'll let you sit in the living room for an hour a day". 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

He never says anything affectionate nor complimentary towards her at all. He’s negative as hell, but calls her negative.

He doesn't even let her speak.  He interrupts her with fake, mocking accusations.  I hate him.

• Love 14
38 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I think that the main requirement for being on 90Day Fiance is "must be asshole"

I will raise that to a sphincter muscle.

• LOL 7