Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

OMG you guys have to watch LOVE IN PARADISE SEASON 2, just the first epi beat this floppy sad sack of the current season of 90 Day.

I will just spoil the part where one of the couple has  a man who's peen is as big as her arm and two gay men who are both tops.

Is it coming on the regular TLC channel or is it just streaming right now?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

OMG you guys have to watch LOVE IN PARADISE SEASON 2, just the first epi beat this floppy sad sack of the current season of 90 Day.

I will just spoil the part where one of the couple has  a man who's peen is as big as her arm and two gay men who are both tops.

Is that on Discovery Plus? Wonder when it will air on original recipe Discovery. We live chatted last season, it was fun. 

Get married in the courthouse. My "heart daughter" and her husband got married at city hall in NYC, they got nice outfits, she wore a wedding gown, they had some pictures taken, and had lunch with their families afterwards. What is the big deal? That is a perfectly lovely wedding. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If Kara really love Guillermo, she’d send him off to have some fun and be a 22yo before he settles down with the likes of her.

Don’t forget he’s from Venezuela.  He needs to stay in the US and get a job to support his family m

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Emily's parents do not want her to marry Kobe because he's black. There, I said it. They'd rather she'd stuck with one of her incarcerated exes. 

I think it goes deeper. It's the 'black and' issue.

They would be ok with black and rich, black and successful, black and famous...you know, reasons that they can use to explain him away to friends and family. "He's black BUT he's rich...he's black BUT he's famous."

Their worst nightmare is that they may have no way to justify 'letting' their daughter bring a poor black man home.

• Sad 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m in the midst of watching The Staircase. I didn’t know the story before I started watching it. 

I just finished the HBO version. It’s so strange to see Colin Firth in a role like that.  I vaguely remember seeing the story on dateline or something like that years ago.  I want to watch the documentary on Netflix.  Maybe it was the owl theory!

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

It has the good OG 90 DAY vibes.

THERES SEASON 2???? I KNOW WHAT ILL BE WATCHING

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Oh, here's a commercial for Season 2 of Love in Paradise!  It's like they're here listening to us and heard our questions!

DAMMIT!!!  "Streaming now" so I have to wait until they put it on the regular channel.  I refuse to pay for D+

• Like 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is that on Discovery Plus? Wonder when it will air on original recipe Discovery. We live chatted last season, it was fun. 

Get married in the courthouse. My "heart daughter" and her husband got married at city hall in NYC, they got nice outfits, she wore a wedding gown, they had some pictures taken, and had lunch with their families afterwards. What is the big deal? That is a perfectly lovely wedding. 

Friday's after-preview show was the first Pillow Talk for that series/season.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Is it coming on the regular TLC channel or is it just streaming right now?

Friday on  TLC they had PILLOW TALK-LOVE IN PARADISE right after the first look, and I received an email from DISCOVERY+ that the new season started on Friday.

They were showing the first season all day Saturday too on TLC..

But I think it's on DISCOVERY+ and they did all that as a tease.

Anyways, I think you might be able to see season 1 free now and get a free trail for season 2.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Zombness said:

They are really baaad at singing or rapping or whatever you want to call that.

It didn't even sound better in another language. 

• Love 4

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm late. My gf and I went to see a matinee of "Jurassic World" and then had a late lunch/early supper at the Fishin' Pig. I then went and shopped the semi annual sale at Bath & Body Works. Because that's about the most activity I've had in a long time, I was tired.

While I'm thinking about it, we've heard our share of terrible music on this show, but Jibroni's band is a new kind of terrible.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I would love to see a couple get married at a tacky Vegas chapel complete with a  tacky white dress, blue tux and Vegas Elvis perform the ceremony.

You just described MY dream wedding! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

This has to be the most generic, snoozy cast ever. Ughhhh where’s the visit to the Dr about toting eggs? Where’s the arson? Where’s the swingers?

Yeah a friend of mine got bored with this season.

He's looking forward to the Uk version.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I would love to see a couple get married at a tacky Vegas chapel complete with a  tacky white dress, blue tux and Vegas Elvis perform the ceremony.

Ashley and What’s His Name. ‘Memba him?

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

There is a lovely couple that own a pub I frequent…I I laughed the the photo of their Elvis Vegas wedding. They saved a ton of cash and chose to travel instead

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

This has to be the most generic, snoozy cast ever. Ughhhh where’s the visit to the Dr about toting eggs? Where’s the arson? Where’s the swingers?

Where’s the strippers? Or the island fling story?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, OneGuy said:

My multiracial daughter is marrying her white fiancé and nobody seems to have any problem with it at all here in little old Kansas.

There shouldn't be any problem.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I would love to see a couple get married at a tacky Vegas chapel complete with a  tacky white dress, blue tux and Vegas Elvis perform the ceremony

We DID see that! Ashley and Jay

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3