Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Wondering if chicken is dirtier in Trinidad. 

It’s a Caribbean thing. Washing chicken has been ingrained in us. There’s probably roots in when chicken was freshly slaughtered and lack of refrigeration generations ago. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
Just now, hula-la said:

It’s a Caribbean thing. Washing chicken has been ingrained in us. There’s probably roots in when chicken was freshly slaughtered and lack of refrigeration generations ago. 

thanks. That's what i meant. Lack of fridge and freshly slaughtered. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Space Ca$h breaks up the fight without putting down the guitar.

We know that was a fake fight as you would NEVER bring a guitar around where it could get damaged.

Space Ca$h is my boyfriend and you hurt my feelings.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Why does Space Ca$h need to wear his costume for a recording session? 

He thinks he'll be discovered for his "unique energy". Plus he doesn't want any of his mates from his call center job to see him. 

• Fire 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why do white people always talk about Africa like it’s one country?

When I moved to California from Kentucky, everyone's first question - without fail and it didn't matter if they were black, white, hispanic - was how many horses I had. Ignorance.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

kIds get a pass

I still remember my young classmate bring annoyed and explaining she was from Senegal…which is in Africa, and Africa is huge. Thirty years later and I’m still embarrassed 😂 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Why in the name of god is that band member wearing that space suit?  I can only think he doesn’t want his face on the show.

Maybe he's like KISS, who would never be seen or photographed without their make-up.  Ace Frehley was his favorite.

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Rebky said:

When I moved to California from Kentucky, everyone's first question - without fail and it didn't matter if they were black, white, hispanic - was how many horses I had. Ignorance.

I get that with Minnesota - "Do you fall into any of the 10,000 lakes?"  "There are 14, 380 lakes and no."

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Emmeline said:

Why in the name of god is that band member wearing that space suit?  I can only think he doesn’t want his face on the show.

He is worried that someone my see him with such an awful band!!!

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Hi all! Summer is finally arriving tomorrow where I live. Friday was in the 60’s, tomorrow will be 93. 

It’s the same where I am.  It’s been really cool here and for the next week or so it’s going up into the 90’s.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Rebky said:

I would have asked how much liquor you have in the trunk. 😉

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Yea I’d wear a mask too if I was a part of the embarrassment…and I don’t just mean the show 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

hello hello hello everyone!!!! sorry for the long absence!! i had finals and had life to caught up to. im so so so happy to be back with all of you. fuck bilal and before i forget, shut the fuck up emily!!!!

Hope you aced those finals!! 

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

I mean, look at Pattie Boyd, who inspired some of the greatest love songs ever written "Something" by George Harrison and "Layla" by Eric Clapton. (We'll just forget about "Wonderful Tonight"). Maybe Daveed wants to do an Eric Clapton and get at her himself. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Wink 1
  • Love 4

These Progressive commercials with Jon Hamm are sending me.  Could watch them all day.  Program?  What program?

Shaeeda keeps saying that she has to prove this and that to Bilal.  In the meantime, he doesn't have to prove anything to her because he is perfect.  I no longer feel sorry for her. 

• Love 5