Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I hate subtitles.  I need to be able to multitask.

If Thais wasn’t aware of the John situation, I may side with her more but sounds like her told her.  Also, she’s close with her family, still living at home with dad, she should be more understanding.  But I could also be biased because she makes me read when she’s on screen.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Pretty sure that New Jersey Transit could get him there, too

Ari taught him how to take the train when they went to NYC. 

No way they're driving from Princeton to Jersey City in 45 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
42 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! I am back from my four-day alumni weekend! I am awfully tired, but I came home and took a nap this afternoon so I am somewhat refreshed. It was so good to spend time with some very special ladies and find out that after all these years, we still crack each other up. We also had some amazing food, good booze, and great weather.

Was there a balloon wall? 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 15
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Thais comes from Brazil and expects to order everyone around.  Clarissa #2.  John was there before you Thais.

She sounds like a cleaner Karine, who also could not be bothered to learn English.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

If Thais wasn’t aware of the John situation, I may side with her more but sounds like her told her.  Also, she’s close with her family, still living at home with dad, she should be more understanding.  But I could also be biased because she makes me read when she’s on screen.

Thais also directly lied to her father’s face. A little lie isn’t going to hurt her.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Ok... Patrick and Thais need a new issue, other than her disliking living with John. We got it, she don't want to live with his brother John. Oh, and John doesn't like her, either.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Thais comes from Brazil and expects to order everyone around.  Clarissa #2.  John was there before you Thais.

She sounds like a cleaner Karine, who also could not be bothered to learn English.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I don't know why they don't just change Seeking Sister Wife to We are looking to become a Thruple or We want to be Polyamorous.

I don’t think the wives are allowed sex with anyone but the dude.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I don't know why they don't just change Seeking Sister Wife to We are looking to become a Thruple or We want to be Polyamorous.

Because that would most emphatically not play in Peoria. 

2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I don't even bother to look up during subtitled bits. I mean, we all know what they're saying. The same things everyone else is saying, only in another language. I find it oddly restful. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

That bandmate of Jibjab says that Jib is the most talented person he has ever met, that is a sad statement and that kid should get out more and meet other people.

I think Daveed loves Jabroni in a romantic way and is hoping that paying ridiculous compliments is the way to J’s heart.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Wink 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That bandmate of Jibjab says that Jib is the most talented person he has ever met, that is a sad statement and that kid should get out more and meet other people.

Talented at what, matching outfits with his girlfriend when they're both pushing 30 and living with his parents.

image.thumb.png.7af964adb4104efb85e213676c1d2467.png

• Like 2
  • Fire 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I missed a lot…who are these two? Do we like them ?

We don’t care about them. Squishy face door-to-door “alarm salesman” who tested dirty for steroids. Allegedly lives with his douchebag brother in a very sterile looking house that looks like an Air BnB. Brazilian fiancée allegedly hates douchey brother.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, kacesq said:

She's driving all the way to Jersey City? Come the fuck on. There's definitely something closer to Princeton. But yeah whatever...Bini is going to be an MMA fighter. Sure.

The Philly gyms were good enough for Rocky 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

Jibri is a clown. Your band is not gonna make more money, Dude. Pull yourself together and get a job.

How can a nonexistent music career make more money than a truck? This dude lives in LaLa Land.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13

Long distance truck driver pays very well.   Jibri makes another ridiculous choice, his band over truck driving.   Maybe if he starts driving and does well at it, he can afford the beach wedding for the princess, and to get his own place. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 12

Your intention is to get married on a beach in California, which is totally unrealistic when you're in South Dakota both with no jobs and can't do basic shit like cook a simple meal.

• Applause 2
  • Love 10
Just now, greekmom said:

Respect to Daveed if he actually owns and operates the trucking company.

Jibjab can learn from that.

The way he's arguing with Daveed don't sound like he'll learn anything. It sounds too much like making sense, and SDCB isn't ready right now for anything that makes sense.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6

I was going to make a joke about Debris being the next (insert name of obscure musician) and then I realized that anyone I could think of would be more successful than Debris.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 7

Not Daved's job to tell them how to make money, but he's not wrong about needing a way to survive and pay some bills. Music is not doing that right now so get in that truck or make another plan...living on the farm forever ain't that plan.

• Applause 1
  • Love 9