Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

Where did Ari get that hideous leggings and top outfit to wear to the gym?   She looks like someone plastered her with a paint ball gun.    And why does she think that Bini sparring with a woman is cheating?   

I like the previews for next week, of course it's probably for the last 20 minutes. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

Not that I agree with Mohammed but Yve said so herself that she agreed to clear out of her closet the things he didn't approve of or whatever.  I don't know why that would not include bikinis.  Like girl, if you were okay being wardrobe-controlled before, don't act all shocked and appalled that it's still happening.   I call Fakery!

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Alright, happy Memorial Day, m’dears! That is it for this somewhat boring but otherwise hilarious round of snark tonite! I hope this week we do not have to suffer through another school shooting. Praying for the families in Uvalde, TX (home of Matthew McConaughey). Anyway, I will see some of you tomorrow for the grand finale of The Single Life! Hope to see the rest of you around the forums! Have a great week! Peace out.

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Jon Hamm’s doing insurance commercials? I don’t hate it. Much better than these endless Skyrizzy ads.

Just as an aside, Flo was on at least the first season of Mad Men

• Love 2

Great night of snark to start the first week of what I consider summer. Take a moment on Memorial Day to think about all the soldiers and loved ones who lost their lives for our freedom. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

How do you know he's not allergic or has an allergy?

Emily, you are not mama extrodinaire. 

Peanuts are fine. We ate them as kids. My grandpa would shell them for us. He's Algonquin, not Cameroonian. Small world. 

Kids in Israel do not have a very high rate of peanut allergies, it could be due to their genetic make up or that they are introduced to peanut products early in life? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

How could Yve not think, "Shut up!  I'm old enough to be your mother, and I'm not taking orders from a 23-year old misogynist!"  

DUMB. AS.A. ROCK.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

I don't know if this makes me a prude but if I was going to meet my friend's man for the first time, I wouldn't come to the restaurant with my boobs front and center.  It feels tacky tacky tacky.

I believe that's called "Darcey Dressing."

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)

Great snark frens!!  Have a wonderful Memorial Day and think about my relative  who fought the enemy in  Italy 1942.   WHAT A GUY!! Strong. Talented. Tortured. TALENTED.

Think how much TALENT was wasted on war.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Tuneful said:

And let us not forget she was the married doctor's mistress. 

For reals??

57 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Kids in Israel do not have a very high rate of peanut allergies, it could be due to their genetic make up or that they are introduced to peanut products early in life? 

Or that the pesticides and molds are different. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh! I got a grown up job!!

I have a department secretary and an office with 2 doors, 2 windows and a key.

The first thing I bought for my office was a big rubber tree plant and cute toy ant. I positioned them so that the ant is moving the rubber tree plant. 

Aw, High Hopes?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That Janice. What a shameless hussy. A painted jezebel.

I wish Bini knew all this stuff about Ari's family, so that when they start in on him he can, "Oh, what about....?"

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I. Despise. Emily. I can't quite articulate why, but she really irritates me. Actually SHE can't articulate and that's part of why I just hate her SO much. 

Ari is really starting to seem mentally ill. Her eyes seem vacant, her moods are all over the place, her affect is consistently flat. Maybe it's all the botox & fillers, but her face just seems weirdly still. And ohhh maaaaan, I really can't stand Ari's Connecticunt sister.

Yves' squad are dumb, dumb ladies. I don't even like Mohammed, but they were obviously trying to push his buttons so they could get him mad then ridicule him for reacting to their provocation. 

Kara is inconsiderate. She's had an easy life and it shows. She's got no concept of humility yet. She expects everything to go her way because everything always has. Let's see if her luck holds.. Her ex was hilarious, all tryin'a put on a rapper persona. What a clown. On the other hand, it almost seems like he was waiting for the reunion to tell her that her betrayal of his trust affected him profoundly. But it was so insignificant to her that she didn't even remember crushing that guy. She just happily moved along and never looked back at the carnage her blithe thoughtlessness leaves it its wake. 

Jibri and Meh-ona.. we get it. She hates South Dakota and wants to leave asap.  He's so busted, he'd need a loan to qualify as bankrupt. Unless he robs a bank, the only ticket out of SD for her is shakin' her Serbian moneymaker on OnlyFans.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, mmecorday said:

I am sooooo glad I haven't started in on my Kim Crawford savignon blanc or it would be all over my computer monitor right now.

I see the commercial for that wine all the time! Which one do you like? 

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

So Kara hasn't changed at all in the 10 years since high school, and that's why Rapper Boy's warnings are so relevant and profound.  

Guillermo, at Age 23, is infinitely more mature than she is.  

She is horrible. I absolutely hated girls like her in high school. I was not popular at all, but was good friends with a girl I went through grammar school with, and she was very popular, so I got to see the "in" crowd - people like Kara - who were so often just shallow and superficial even outside of school. My friend was a nice girl though and still is to this day.  But the mean girls up close were not worth getting to know. No surprise there.

Kara was supposedly worried about the balloon arrangement, and it looked half-assed and lame to me. 

Looked like they had their reunion at one of those pizza buffet places or something. 

Edited by seasons
  • Love 8

Just caught up with all the live posts and the repeat of the episode. So tired of Emily and the helicopter parenting of another parent, Let Kobe learn to be a dad of his toddler son. At this point maybe she should have waited until Kobain was 17 years, not months, for him to meet his dad.

6 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Andy Fletcher (Depeche Mode), Alan White (Yes).

Wow... I hadn't heard that. Depeche Mode is one of my favorite groups.

6 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I agree, I didn’t like seeing the black thong through the back of the sheet pink dress.  Not even about modesty, it’s a bad look.  If I was going out with my friends I would hope one of them would have mentioned it.

Not those friends. They probably show their thongs too, purposely...

5 hours ago, For Cereals said:

I read that she’s the only kid between the 2 parents, that the rest are either mom’s or dad’s kids from previous marriages but I could be spreading lies…

Ohh that might explain the siblings', especially that sister, pleasure in making Ari and Bini uncomfortable at dinner. Rattled him so much he admitted he wanted a green card. I don't know why Janice was asking about who's going to pay the bills- she knows she and her husband are!

5 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey! One of my favorite prophetic songs of the 80s. The Fixx! Love them. Guys, have you listened to “Stand or Fall”? It’s such a great song.

It is! I also like, "Red Skies at Night." They have some great albums, too. One of which is, "Reach the Beach!"

Sounds like Miona's new montra for her wedding...  😏

Alright everyone, enjoy your Memorial Day. Be safe. Be well. See you soon! ✌️❤️

• Love 5
8 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I. Despise. Emily. I can't quite articulate why, but she really irritates me. Actually SHE can't articulate and that's part of why I just hate her SO much. 

Ari is really starting to seem mentally ill. Her eyes seem vacant, her moods are all over the place, her affect is consistently flat. Maybe it's all the botox & fillers, but her face just seems weirdly still. And ohhh maaaaan, I really can't stand Ari's Connecticunt sister.

Yves' squad are dumb, dumb ladies. I don't even like Mohammed, but they were obviously trying to push his buttons so they could get him mad then ridicule him for reacting to their provocation. 

Kara is inconsiderate. She's had an easy life and it shows. She's got no concept of humility yet. She expects everything to go her way because everything always has. Let's see if her luck holds.. Her ex was hilarious, all tryin'a put on a rapper persona. What a clown. On the other hand, it almost seems like he was waiting for the reunion to tell her that her betrayal of his trust affected him profoundly. But it was so insignificant to her that she didn't even remember crushing that guy. She just happily moved along and never looked back at the carnage her blithe thoughtlessness leaves it its wake. 

Jibri and Meh-ona.. we get it. She hates South Dakota and wants to leave asap.  He's so busted, he'd need a loan to qualify as bankrupt. Unless he robs a bank, the only ticket out of SD for her is shakin' her Serbian moneymaker on OnlyFans.

OMG! Connecticunt! I am dying over here.

6 hours ago, Bees52 said:

It is! I also like, "Red Skies at Night." They have some great albums, too. One of which is, "Reach the Beach!"

Red Skies is another great song. Those songs both really resonate with today’s times and what we are going through with recent events.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Just caught up with all the live posts and the repeat of the episode. So tired of Emily and the helicopter parenting of another parent, Let Kobe learn to be a dad of his toddler son. At this point maybe she should have waited until Kobain was 17 years, not months, for him to meet his dad.

Wow... I hadn't heard that. Depeche Mode is one of my favorite groups.

Not those friends. They probably show their thongs too, purposely...

Ohh that might explain the siblings', especially that sister, pleasure in making Ari and Bini uncomfortable at dinner. Rattled him so much he admitted he wanted a green card. I don't know why Janice was asking about who's going to pay the bills- she knows she and her husband are!

Depeche mode?  Let's enjoy the silence and not watch this show! 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
16 hours ago, Emmeline said:
16 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

She’s supposedly a nanny

WHO in their right mind would hire her to nanny their kids?! Also, every time they do an aerial or long shot of their house, I get a weird Dateline NBC opening scene vibe. It looks like a creepy place where creepy things have or are about to happen. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I find it interesting that Kara's High School sweetheart has a deep southern accent, and she doesn't.  

I think that in Virginia, you can play up your "Southren-ness" as much as you want. Ex looks like he still flies the Confederate Flag off his pick up truck. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:
16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Miona, you can have a beach wedding later on. Think about your actual marriage.

Isn't there a beach in Chicago next to the lake?   Or maybe a park next to the Lake, or something?    Jibri will never be moving to L.A., and never be able to finance a big wedding. 

Yes - several very lovely ones in fact. She never specified an ocean beach. If she gives it half a chance, she will love Chicago (unless they go in the winter). Stop being such an LA/NYC snob, Miona!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:
17 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I find it interesting that Kara's High School sweetheart has a deep southern accent, and she doesn't.  

I think that in Virginia, you can play up your "Southren-ness" as much as you want. Ex looks like he still flies the Confederate Flag off his pick up truck. 

Yep - I live in Richmond (an hour east of Charlottesville) and Central Virginia is a very mixed bag in this regard. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, kacesq said:

That purple haired girl from Plathville irks me and I don’t even watch the show.

she's devastated because she and her equally sheltered boyfriend broke up due to his heartbreaking secret which turned out to be nothing more than an innocent kiss with a woman who flirted with him. Their relationship is broken beyond repair, so now she's headed to LA to try and launch her music cuh-reer. 

• LOL 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, seasons said:

Kara was supposedly worried about the balloon arrangement, and it looked half-assed and lame to me. 

Looked like they had their reunion at one of those pizza buffet places or something. 

Guillermo had more of a design sense for the balloons with his suggestion that they alternate rows of the green & white colors, but she blew him off & created a mishmash monstrosity that added zero to the “decor.” That was the saddest hs reunion I’ve ever seen — no music, no food, super casual dress, about 15 people in attendance? That was not a real reunion & Kara is not a real balloon designer. Convince me otherwise! LOL

Edited by ChiMama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Emily is out here making Ari look like a chill, relaxed mom.

I think the difference is Emily doesn't want anyone else taking care of the baby while Ari is just the opposite, ANYONE but her can take care of the baby! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

OMG!!!! Who are these people? How about the parents talk to Bini and Ari in private? Why is this whole family acting like jackasses? Come on Janice. You’re better than this.

Apparently she is not...

• Love 4
17 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im going to assume you have all seen the famous Jon Hamm in tight pants pic that was all over the internet.

Actually, I hadn't, so I had to check it out now. That led me down another rabbit hole, a Buzzfeed article comparing Jon's bulge to 21 other celebrities. The only other person remotely in his ball park (tee hee) was Mark Wahlberg with Justin Theroux coming in second. 

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

the State of Eternal Bitchiness

She and Ari have the condition Aselfabsorbia Stuckupia.

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think the difference is Emily doesn't want anyone else taking care of the baby while Ari is just the opposite, ANYONE but her can take care of the baby! 

Great point, magemaud! In the end, they both have been stricken with a case of the aforementioned medical condition.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/30/2022 at 1:25 PM, ChiMama said:

Guillermo had more of a design sense for the balloons with his suggestion that they alternate rows of the green & white colors, but she blew him off & created a mishmash monstrosity that added zero to the “decor.” That was the saddest hs reunion I’ve ever seen — no music, no food, super casual dress, about 15 people in attendance? That was not a real reunion & Kara is not a real balloon designer. Convince me otherwise! LOL

I'm guessing it was a staged event, just like every other reunion on reality TV, just like the 1000 lb Best Friends one, and almost every other event.     Just like the many empty airport scenes on this show.      

I wonder who the ex really is?   He's a little rough for production intern, so maybe some equipment mover for production?   Or did they pick him up on a street corner, and offer him fame and $50 to be on the show? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm guessing it was a staged event, just like every other reunion on reality TV

It was obviously staged to create a false opportunity for Kara to meet up with her Ex and to showcase her balloon arch making skills (both of which were major fails) 

• Love 5
On 5/29/2022 at 10:12 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

I. Despise. Emily. I can't quite articulate why

Here, allow me to assist you. Emily is, in no particular order:

a fat lazy slothful slacker

a horrible mother who is keeping her kid on the teat so she has control over him

a horrible, awful shrewish hose beast of a partner who cock blocks her own baby daddy from bonding with his son

a terrible daughter who has her entire family cowed and afraid of her wrath

Would you like me to continue, or is the above sufficient?

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
On 5/31/2022 at 4:36 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder who the ex really is?   He's a little rough for production intern, so maybe some equipment mover for production?   Or did they pick him up on a street corner, and offer him fame and $50 to be on the show? 

Local theater character actor Jim Smith, you may know him from The Spotlighter's Theater (you know, the second floor theater over the bowling alley), his performance of Willy Loman in Death of a Salesman was described as, "brave," and gave "new dimension" to the role.  Jim Smith has also been spotted at the opening of the local Carpet Barn opening, he really worked those big scissors!

Yeah, I have no idea where they dig up these people.

• LOL 6