Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

"that's how I got strong"

and not the HGH or the other drugs he happened to test positive for?

I hate how he phrases it like it just so happened that he tested positive for the drugs and not that he was taking HGH and steroids to cheat at his sport.

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, Miona wants to impress the future in-laws with corn dogs?     How does she think Jibri will afford an apartment or house?   Especially since she seems to think she belongs in a mansion in L.A. next door to the Kardashians. 

I know, right? Wonder what they do for that Kartrashian $$$$??  Did she FORGET that part?

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Sorry that last week we were on vacay in Atlanta, and I came home with every infection literally from my head cold down. So another week without snarking, I’m so sad 😭 

Hope you're feeling better! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

My fist is getting itchy. I see a face that I think that I want to punch.

I can't decide if I want to hit this guy or his brother first.  Masshole.

• Love 7

Patrick seems like he is still pissed off because he “tested positive” for banned substances.  Twice, didn’t even learn from the first time. He is bitter. It was the CONSEQUENCES OF HIS OWN ACTIONS. Now he is a door-to-door salesman for security systems. 

• Love 14
Just now, ExMathMajor said:

I LOVE y'all. You read my mind.

You "got tested positive" for these drugs, dude? Like...someone just snuck them into your food without your knowing it, or what?

He probably followed the Lance Armstrong (  who also lives in Austin )method and was shocked it failed him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Well not only did he get caught TWICE for cheating with drugs for the Olympics but we now know his balls have shrunk and his dick is flaccid now too. No wonder he has to go find a woman from another country.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
(edited)
44 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

But I thought Dr. Daddy just filed for bankruptcy.

Look at the article on their Ari and Bini couples thread, Dr and Mommy have been filing for variouse bankruptcy chapters, been foreclosed on, for years.    I hope the bankruptcy judge nails them for claiming they're broke when they finance the nanny, and everything else for Miss Scarlett (Ari).  

I wonder if anyone mentioned the long term effects of steriods?   I understand your nickname is pencil d### after this.    So, daddy moved to Brazil?   I wonder if the lack of extradition treaties to the U.S. influenced that?     Also, liver cancer, and other nasty after effects. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He accidentally fell onto a steroid-filled syringe on his way into the bathroom.

Nah. His competition spiked his food!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Look at the article on their Ari and Bini couples thread, Dr and Mommy have been filing for variouse bankruptcy chapters, been foreclosed on, for years.    I hope the bankruptcy judge nails them for claiming they're broke when they finance the nanny, and everything else for Miss Scarlett (Ari).  

I wonder if anyone mentioned the long term effects of steriods?   I understand your nickname is pencil d### after this.    So, daddy moved to Brazil?   I wonder if the lack of extradition treaties to the U.S. influenced that?  

My father worked with a former Greenbay Packer…he told him steroids made him prematurely bald at age 30.

• Love 1