Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

Emily you don’t need any of that stuff to get married. You go to the courthouse in jeans and they’ll marry you. I mean if marriage is what you want and not just a wedding...

Oh you so know she wants the whole WHITE WEDDING she has dreamed of since since was 9

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

What state is Emily from? I can't imagine living in a place that's not racially diverse.

Salina Kansas, 3% Black population, and about the same percentage mixed race.   Emily is disgusting.    For a 90 day ceremony, go to the courthouse, and then finance your own gift grab wedding.    You don't have to get a huge, expensive engagement ring either. 

I'm definitely recording Pillow Talk for this episode.  

I love the Chewy rabbits, dogs, and cat ads. 

I like the Kia robot dog ads too.  The Macy's ad with the family is so adorable.

So, another phony appearance for the Butt Bongo King.    Isn't it amazing, Ari lost a lot of weight, but her boobs got much bigger, and her lips are huge.   So, Bini's cousin has the nightclub to show the video.  Is Bini's suit supposed to be fashionable?  So, there are maybe 10 people there for the 'world premiere' of his pathetic video?  

I remember this from the previews, I can't wait.  So, everyone has champagne, except sister Wish?  How convenient that Wish decided to have a giant glass of red wine for the tossing.   What a phony set up that was. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

i dont have a wedding ring and I don’t GAS

My wedding ring cost 12.50. I don't care. I'm not into jewelry. 

Good thing Bilal's not her guy. I bet he give Shaeeda a cigar band, and tells her she'd better be grateful or she'll be disciplined. 

2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Was Emily’s makeup done by Malnia?

Maybe is should have been. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Emily and Stephanie should compare born again virgin notes.

Is Emily going to invite Kobe to her vagina to end her celibacy? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, ExMathMajor said:

I’m literally itching to use the mute button. First Bilal, then Ari, and now Emily.

I enjoy spending Sunday evenings with you all, but I may have to back out of this season…

Wine helps.  Lots of wine. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I remember Fred Sanford talking about mixing Ripple with Champale and calling it Champipple.

14 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

OMG ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

giphy.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Since Bilal still disgusts me: His small-scale McMansion is supposed to be so high-end and spacious, but he gives Shaeda the basement with the cheapest-grade beige carpeting for her yoga studio.  Where's the guest house? the den?  

I hate him.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Since Bilal still disgusts me: His small-scale McMansion is supposed to be so high-end and spacious, but he gives Shaeda the basement with the cheapest-grade beige carpeting for her yoga studio.  Where's the guest house? the den?  

I hate him.

And no window in the yoga room?

• Love 8

I swear I hate these Pillow Talk mofos. If they’re not screaming, “Ohhhhh!” then it’s “You go, Angela (or any other disgusting person on screen).” I no longer watch, but I have a visceral reaction to the commercials. I hate them all. *I rescind everything if Sumit’s parents end up on Pillow Talk.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Why is she carping about a ring??

What isn't this skank carping about? Told ya. She has two years of bottled up resentment that is itching to get out. She's going to put a damper on her much anticipated sexytime if she keeps it up. 

• Love 5
(edited)

They saved the wine in the face for last. What a waste of wine BTW. 

I had Domino’s pizza with the garlic butter dipping sauce. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Anybody remember why Kobe was in China? Work? 

wasn't he there for some sort of international modelling work?

Just a guess.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Wine helps.  Lots of wine. 

That right there is EXACTLY what I’m missing. I had a beer earlier today, which was a mistake. Next week I’ll be properly liquored up…

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good thing Bilal's not her guy. I bet he give Shaeeda a cigar band, and tells her she'd better be grateful or she'll be disciplined. 

Actually, she showed off a pretty nice ring which just confirmed her assumption that he had money 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4