Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

That's what I was wondering! Are they going to go back and get her stuff? 

He'll make her pack it all while he watches and lectures her. 

AND STILL HE SHOWS NO REMORSE FOR BEING A DICK. NONE. I had a glimmer of hope when he said his "prank" kind of blew up in his face. But then he started bloviating again about how she wasn't 'grateful' enough. GOD EVERY SECONE HE'S ON I HATE HIM MORE. 

• Love 20
Just now, TazDevil said:

Fuck you Bilal.  You could have done this on Day One and you two would have had a great memory of starting your life together.  I hope she lays into him about this bullshit.

He wasn't interested in showing her love and making her feel comfortable.  He wants her on edge so she always knows she has to earn a GRADE from him.  It's bullshit and I really want her to leave.  But they never do, because this is 90 Day Fiance and the abusers always seem to end up getting married anyway.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

LMAO! This pre-fab McMansion that he revealed to her like it was the big prize on the showcase showdown. I’m unimpressed, hun.

I kept expecting a real estate agent to pop out from somewhere with a key.... it doesn't look lived in.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

He wasn't interested in showing her love and making her feel comfortable.  He wants her on edge so she always knows she has to earn a GRADE from him.  It's bullshit and I really want her to leave.  But they never do, because this is 90 Day Fiance and the abusers always seem to end up getting married anyway.

I just hope Shaeeda sees the light and leaves his trifling ass. You just know that he's going to make her sign a prenup, too. 

• Love 13

My son was at a football showcase/combine in Salina yesterday morning.  When they hold one of these in Salina, it's one of the few times there are more than a handful of Black people in town.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Shaeeda, it’s all fine until you fail to rinse the plate sufficiently, before putting it into the dishwasher….then he explodes!  I’ve seen it.  No good.  

And the test will be that she must rinse in a sink without a faucet.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Shaeeda, it’s all fine until you fail to rinse the plate sufficiently, before putting it into the dishwasher….then he explodes!  I’ve seen it.  No good.  

Oooooh that is interesting and bad. Sort of like Julia Roberts in Sleeping With The Enemy.

• Love 7
(edited)
8 minutes ago, kacesq said:

How are the Roloffs still on TV?

They will never voluntarily leave TV, and TLC money.    It amazes me that they remove Alina and Caleb from the other show, and the Roloffs have a very nasty background, and animal cruelty, and are still shown on the same network. 

So, Kobe thinks there are other black people in Salina? There are 3%, and some mixed races too.      Now, Emily wants his money from selling some cafe?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
(edited)

Poor Kobe.  He just wants to meet his baby boy Covid.  Plus, do any of you think that Emily can FIT into some of that lingerie she brought??

Now Emily's badgering Kobe about money and how much he brought with him.  She's just a screwball!  Talking about weddings, rings, dresses, etc....  I really don't like her.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 15
Just now, OneGuy said:

My son was at a football showcase/combine in Salina yesterday morning.  When they hold one of these in Salina, it's one of the few times there are more than a handful of Black people in town.

Were there a lot of international underwear models ?

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Poor Kobe.  He just wants to meet his baby boy Covid.  Plus, do any of you think that Emily can FIT into some of that lingerie she brought??

Maybe as a hat?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I feel kinda bad for Kobe. This seems like just the start of Emily's manipulations.

I know it's been two years for her, but damn, it's two years for a lot of things since the pandemic.

• Love 9

“It’s date night and I want to get laid...but first let me grill him about money.”

and Emily I doubt you are paying for everything...I suspect Mom and Dad are paying for everything.....

• Love 17

Emily you don’t need any of that stuff to get married. You go to the courthouse in jeans and they’ll marry you. I mean if marriage is what you want and not just a wedding...

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 2