Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I described my misadventures in detail in the LAL live chat thread. Short version: fainted, fell, hit head, ER, fine but knee was killing. Next day, fell again at home, hurt other knee, staggering around like a Sasquatch on non functioning knees. Couple of days of ice and painkillers and I'm right as rain!

Its a great read. Long, but well written and absorbing. 

Oh no! Sounds painful, sorry to hear. 

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I wouldn't want to be driving if I just got off a long series of flights. Unless I stayed at the airport hotel for a night.

And there's the fact that he doesn't have a U.S. driver's license, and he's not an insured driver in her car.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I hate that Ari says the son needed immediate surgery, when instead of having the pediatric surgeon in Ethiopia do the surgery quickly, she dragged the kid all the way back to the U.S., and delayed at least a month or so more before he had the surgery.       

Because of course in Ethiopia, all surgery is done in a grass hut, by a shaman wielding a rusty knife, who has to be paid in cattle, doncha know. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So did all the Plath women become streetwalkers?

Wouldn't you? 

Every time I see a promo for that abomination I just think "How's everything in the Fatherland?"

Just now, magemaud said:

I swear last week when he showed us those pink cowgirl boots, the bag said “Boot Barn” 

Boot Barn! Shirt Shack! Hat Haven! Tie Territory! Coat Cache! Pants Plaza! Belt Bonanza! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

All she’s thinking about is getting laid. Wow. She’s heinous. Hey bitch, even if the chemistry isn’t there anymore he’s still your kid’s dad. That is your reality, learn to deal with it.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Man just got off a plane and she wants him to drive in a brand new country? This chick is ridiculous.

But she makes such great decisions!   Getting pregnant, living with her parents, and, of course, it's really important to spend the night alone with Kobe - when he can't wait to see his son.   It's all good, right?

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sounds interesting. Dopesick made me really dislike those people.

Offish topic: Dopesick was the bomb...and Rosario Dawson said the address of the place where I once worked!! 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The possible wild pig problem in my province is offering hunters $75 for each set of ears turned in.

IM in Orlando and there are some wild boars behind my house, along with raccoons, river otters,turtles, bobcats ,brown bears and a Florida panther.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 4
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

And there's the fact that he doesn't have a U.S. driver's license, and he's not an insured driver in her car.  

He doesn't need a US drivers license as long as he has a drivers license that is. She may have full coverage as well but I doubt both.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

But she makes such great decisions!   Getting pregnant, living with her parents, and, of course, it's really important to spend the night alone with Kobe - when he can't wait to see his son.   It's all good, right?

Another selfish one. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

All she’s thinking about is getting laid. Wow. She’s heinous. Hey bitch, even if the chemistry isn’t there anymore he’s still your kid’s dad. That is your reality, learn to deal with it.

She is rushing to Sexy Time faster than Memphis.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Well, it was either that or Shepititus.  

If it was a girl, it was going to be Waundice.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Mother of the year material, she sounds so disappointed he wants to meet his son and not spend the night with her.

They were a one night stand.  If he is no longer sexually attracted to her, they have no relationship.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Those of you who’ve experienced new parenthood, tell me: Were you this desperate to get away from your baby? What percentage of the time? Trying to garner some kind of sympathy for Emily because…I’m failing…

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Because of course in Ethiopia, all surgery is done in a grass hut, by a shaman wielding a rusty knife, who has to be paid in cattle, doncha know. 

Wouldn't you? 

Every time I see a promo for that abomination I just think "How's everything in the Fatherland?"

Boot Barn! Shirt Shack! Hat Haven! Tie Territory! Coat Cache! Pants Plaza! Belt Bonanza! 

Sock Source.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Wait. Is he into wearing ladies panties??

Apparently, he used to wear hers, and model them for her, so I guess they share.

Bilal will be lucky if that horrible ceiling in that shack doesn't fall on them. 

Considering how different Ari looks, I bet she had a lot of plastic surgery while she was in the U.S., I bet that was the delay getting the surgery for her baby, and going back to Ari. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Kobe doesn’t look too enthused about...”the plan.”

He said that their relationship was physical and a one night stand. She's changed a lot. I think that all he really wants right now is his son.

• Love 7

I’m sorry folks, but I have to go. I’ll catch up tomorrow. I have company. The fishing is so good (Spanish Mackerel are running) that they decided to stay tonight. Have a good week everyone. I’ll see some of you tomorrow night on the Single life. 

• Love 11
Just now, Welshman in Ca said:

He doesn't need a US drivers license as long as he has a drivers license that is. She may have full coverage as well but I doubt both.

yeah, my British friend can drive our car when he visits. As long as he has a valid license it’s fine.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

They were a one night stand.  If he is no longer sexually attracted to her, they have no relationship.  

On the floor of a shower.  She has to keep that level of hotness (BACTERIA) going forever now!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

Those of you who’ve experienced new parenthood, tell me: Were you this desperate to get away from your baby? What percentage of the time? Trying to garner some kind of sympathy for Emily because…I’m failing…

Here's some rocket science for Emily: They could have spent the first night with their son, and opted to have a date night and get some alone time any freakin' day after that.

• Love 14

Not get away from the baby but to get more sleep.

• Love 8

I tried leaving my 2 year old to spend a couple of nights in a hotel. We missed him and went home and got him.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Right?!  She should appreciate how much this guy wants to meet his kid.  How many men wouldn't care?

True! True! True! 
She uses her parents to support her fling baby...now she is demanding that the father of her child prove his attraction to her before he can meet his child.  AND he arrived with a big smile and a cheerful attitude. 

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Kobe sounds like a hostage in that preview.  "I just want to see my son.  Please.  Let me go!"

He did sound very Sally Field Not Without My Daughter-ish. Not to mention he’s probably exhausted after a long flight. But never mind that. Dinyell, Jr. wants her sex now.

• Love 6