Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Mine, too. In Maine, you can have neighbors and still have no neighbors. 

Yes, that's pretty much how I live. In the woods but have neighbors that I can’t see on the common drive.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Jibri is doing a great job of selling this place.

The badlands, dinosaurs, Aurora Borealis in the back yard, four seasons, cheap living, privacy....

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

But it does have a Shirt Shack, Miona. Bet you can’t get that at home.

And Dinosaur Park! And Storybook Island! I got all excited when I saw a giant brontosaurus up on top of a hill in one scene, and after looking it up on the interwebs, discovered a few of the things there that I would love to do. I suspect Miona does not similar interests.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Gibberish better hopes he has a good album with billions of streams. He might be moving on to wife #2 very quickly.

or hubby #1?!?!?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Jibri HAS to play for both teams.

6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I think he only pinch hits for one team.

6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Jibri needs to get a job

5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

My gaydar is pinging so hard

giphy.gif

• LOL 13
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Wait there’s another couple?  Is it a catfish situation?

Yep.  Patrick, 31 (Austin, Texas), and Thaís, 25 (Brazil). 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, kacesq said:

OMG Plathville is back? TLC cancels nothing. Nothing. 

I know.  They'd better not bring back the widow and widower and their "Brady Bunch." Hate that show and yet I can't not watch.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Did this fake Kardashian just look at this town and say, “that’s so American?” You’ve been in the U.S. for five seconds and seen one town. Babe, we don’t know you. We’re Mariah, you’re Jennifer Lopez.

I am super proud of myself for understanding this reference. LOL! I am re-living Mariah’s space cadet voice saying it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

This cowboy kid from South Dakota and what’s-her-face make me ragey. He lives with his parents and is unemployed, both of which she is well aware. But she comes to the US anyways, because surely a big bag of money will magically fall from the sky, thereby enabling her to convince him to move to L.A. to rub shoulders with the Kardashians or something?? Please tell me this cowboy idiot is only using this show to boost his “career”. This couple cannot be real. 

I think a lot of people from elsewhere think of Americans as being rich without realizing that they are rich. I was once told by a Haitian that I was a lazy, stupid 'white woman', so rich that I could not see my wealth. 

I was 22 and had my own apartment and a new car. I also had 2 jobs. He pointed out that I wore different clothes and shoes every day, and bought my coffee already prepared with 'sugar and sweet cream'. That I worked for it didn't matter; he said "You have more than a whole family in my country has, just for yourself, and you are not grateful".

He saw what was working class to me as wealthy. I still say 'hmmm' to that. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

But it does have a Shirt Shack, Miona. Bet you can’t get that at home.

I swear last week when he showed us those pink cowgirl boots, the bag said “Boot Barn” 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I'm thinking Emily is anxious and insecure about how she looks with the mom body as compared to the exercising, toned pre-mom body. She wants to spark the love and romance with sex, sex, and more sex. And I'll bet you dollars to donuts, she'll be pregnant before the 5th-6th episode!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

In the earlier seasons we always heard a lot about the financial requirements for the K1 visa.  That the US sponsor had to meet certain income requirements or they need a joint financial sponsor. Bini & Ari, Miona & Jibri, and Kobi & Emily all seem to be getting support from family but this is rarely discussed in the currant seasons.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm thinking Emily is anxious and insecure about how she looks with the mom body as compared to the exercising, toned pre-mom body. She wants to spark the love and romance with sex, sex, and more sex. And I'll bet you dollars to donuts, she'll be pregnant before the 5th-6th episode!

Shades of Kalani?

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The countryside is nice. No neighbors, clear skies, fresh air....

8 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Sounds like my nightmare

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

SAME. I'm a city girl to my bones.

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I have a pretty strong stomach but this Feet are killing show preview grosses me out so bad I turn my head from the TV so fast I practically get whip lash. 

I'm so glad I was looking at the forum instead of my tv. Bleh

Emily is selfish, seriously.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Kobe is nice-looking as my mom says. Do people still say “nice looking?” She also still says “beauty parlor” which sends me into hysterics.

There are salons that reek of being beauty parlors!f

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She reminds me of Kalani.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Miona, Rapid City is your reality whether you like it or not. May you find it pleasant.

I'm hoping they filmed long enough for Rapid City to have a real jolt of winter.   I'm guessing South Dakota in winter isn't going to be fun for her, or Jibri.

Kobe really wants to see his kid, but Emily really wants to jump his bones.   I love Kobe's reaction to the pink panty, and thinking they would be sharing them.  

I really didn't want to see the so-called mother on Plattville doing her barre routine in those hideous leggings, and the crotch shot.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 2