Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys….I am divorcing my husband because a younger man slid into my messages and friend requested me. He is the love of my life….I think he is from Tunisia

I get a dozen messages from guys like Mohammad in my FB whenever I check it.  I figure their spam bots or scammers. Never would I think to respond or ever start up a relationship. 

This lady is not right in the head.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Can anyone pinpoint what it IS about Kara exactly? I just can’t like her! She annoys me.

She seems like kind of a bossy, know it all... but of course I am pre judging. ;)

I think she’s extremely full of herself kind of like Stephanie (who used to have an illness) 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Isn’t this lady the same as Stephanie from a few seasons go? (Stephanie and RyHarris)

Hopefully she doesn’t mess around with his cousin.

She seems genuinely kind and caring, unlike Stephanie.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I binged watched the second season of A Very British Scandal last night. It wasn’t as good as the first season (Hugh Grant), but the costume and props teams did a hell of a job.

I started the second season earlier and I am having a hard time getting into it.  I am enjoying Tokyo Vice in HBO.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

My gateway was at Mighty Big TV which turned into Television Without Pity which turned in this website. I started off on season 1 of Making The Band series with O-Town back in 2000.

That was quality TV. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I get a dozen messages from guys like Mohammad in my FB whenever I check it.  I figure their spam bots or scammers. Never would I think to respond or ever start up a relationship. 

This lady is not right in the head.

I went to my first social gathering in years and met some new people. I added them as friends and accidentally clicked accept on a love rat…..we are engaged now and he is the love of my life but I need to send him more money first

• LOL 12
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

My gateway was at Mighty Big TV which turned into Television Without Pity which turned in this website. I started off on season 1 of Making The Band series with O-Town back in 2000.

Yup, MBTV! I was on the Making the Band forum too! 

• Love 6

Sweet baby cheeses... 22 years. Time, she does fly

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I found Mighty Big TV during season 2 of Big Brother and the first season of The Amazing Race. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

My gateway drug? The first season of 90Day or MAFS, whichever came first. But let’s be real, I grew up watching trash on TLC before it was allll trash. And Oprah and Montel. Wait. I guess maybe Trading Spouses was mine. Or ANTM. Or the original Joe Millionaire. Maybe Trading Spaces actually if that counts. That blurred the lines.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Yve, get a box or Rubbermaid container. Store your clothes in there and put it in the basment. I would be hard-pressed to throw half my clothes out for some dude. Granted, I probably would not want to get involved with someone from a Muslim country if I wasn't going to change or adapt.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

No one ever slides into my DMs. I’m a single mom with an excellent job. Obviously I’m doing something wrong...

Maybe Mohammed has a brother. 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Which douche?

Yes. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

If you have Hulu the 3 part series about Steven "I Know My First Name is Steven" Staynor and his brother came out this week. I remembered the tv movie but found out a lot I didn't know about their family.

I binge-watched the whole thing. What an unholy fucked-up mess.

Hey y'all!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3