Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Kim: He supports you, he pays your bills, he's there for you, what more do you want? 

Pepper Mostly: She wants to love someone. She has a right to love someone. She doesn't have to love HIM just because he wants her to. 

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ximena cannot make it more clear that she doesn't want to be with this man and theyre all acting like she owes him a relationship!

Seriously, this is really making me wildly uncomfortable. They're piling on Ximena, and saying that Mike has bought and paid for her so she is morally obliged to "love" him. Its sickening. 

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ximena cannot make it more clear that she doesn't want to be with this man and theyre all acting like she owes him a relationship!

I have to say, she knows that taking his money and talking to him when she doesn't like him and never plans to tolerate him as a partner is pick-pocketish. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kim: He supports you, he pays your bills, he's there for you, what more do you want? 

Pepper Mostly: She wants to love someone. She has a right to love someone. She doesn't have to love HIM just because he wants pays for her to. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I have to say, she knows that taking his money and talking to him when she doesn't like him and never plans to tolerate him as a partner is pick-pocketish. 

Has she said she's still accepting payments?

And I am not talking about her camming now and him beating himself while watching her.

Edited by greekmom
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Pepper Mostly: She wants to love someone. She has a right to love someone. She doesn't have to love HIM just because he wants her to. 

In Kim’s mind, Mike bought XXXimena.

• Love 9

The fact that Shawn never brought up Kim telling Usman that her son would be ANGRY that Usman wasn't going to fuck her is a real missed opportunity.  I mean, we could produce the shit out of this show, right??

• Love 14
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Seriously, this is really making me wildly uncomfortable. They're piling on Ximena, and saying that Mike has bought and paid for her so she is morally obliged to "love" him. Its sickening. 

At risk of being banned from Snarkland, Ximena is still taking Mike's money and dangling the maybe in front of him. It's not ok. He's stupid, she's a shark. 

• Love 12
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I can't believe all the support for Mike. This is the stupidest cast in the whole history of the franchise.

Yeah, they're definitely up there...either that or they're getting paid to stick with him.

I don't follow these fools on social media...did Mike apologize for his problematic past posts or what?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Yeah, but he knows he’s being used, yet he continues to think that she’ll come to love him. He’s kind of asking for it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

At risk of being banned from Snarkland, Ximena is still taking Mike's money and dangling the maybe in front of him. It's not ok. He's stupid, she's a shark. 

for sure?

and I am talking about accepting side money. Not web camming money.

• Love 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

The fact that Shawn never brought up Kim telling Usman that her son would be ANGRY that Usman wasn't going to fuck her is a real missed opportunity.  I mean, we could produce the shit out of this show, right??

I think that a roomful of Primetimer snarkers, even enhanced with the substances of our choice, would produce rings around the Sharp crew. First order of business, fire Shawn and get a real host for the tell-alls. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

He's begging her to take the money. She's taking advantage of her opportunity. He deserves to be fleeced. 

• Love 13
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I can't believe all the support for Mike. This is the stupidest cast in the whole history of the franchise.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I swear that incel triggers me so bad.

Seriously. They HAVE to have seen his old social media posts by now where his racist and homophobic self came shining through. This confirms for me that they hold the same beliefs. Fuck all of them. 

Okay, this Single Life promo has me howling. If there was a shooting in that restaurant that is horrifying but watching Big Ed try to scamper is just…LMAO. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yeah, but he knows he’s being used, yet he continues to think that she’ll come to love him. He’s kind of asking for it.

I differ on this. It's a common form of catfishing. If she wanted to cut him off, she could, but she keeps hoovering him back in. It's dispicable. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

My dog is being very demanding with his scritches tonight and won’t let me chat with you guys. I see I haven’t missed much on the reunion. They’re all still ugly so I think I’m all caught up.

The dog deserves more attention than these crazy 90 day ers! 

• Love 5

Ximena...stop taking his money! Just because he's a moron doesn't mean you have to fleece him! They're both trash. 

These people make me feel like a fool working an actual real job to pay the bills. How can I get in on the grift? 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

We've seen her tell him several times that they're done and she doesn't want his money.  And he doesn't like that.  He WANTS to give her money and keep a relationship.  I wish everyone would stop acting like she just won't let this poor, clueless man go.  

• Love 12