Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Mike’s ugly, violent face. Fuck you, you toxic little cheerio. 

Don't dis Cheerios like that. They are my hamster's favorite treat. I call them his bagels. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

When pastors say they have "counseled" 100s of people I ask what kind of academic preparation they've had to counsel, what certification or license they have, etc.  I've found the answer for most denominational pastors is one Intro to Counseling class, no licensure, no certification and for non-denominational pastors the answer is usually zero preparation, no licensure, no certification.  So, I don't call what they do "counseling."  I call it talking to or at the person.  It matters quite a bit to me because of what I do as a career.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
Just now, OneGuy said:

When pastors say they have "counseled" 100s of people I ask what kind of academic preparation they've had to counsel, what certification or license they have, etc.  I've found the answer for most denominational pastors is one Intro to Counseling class, no licensure, no certification and for non-denominational pastors the answer is usually zero preparation, no licensure, no certification.  So, I don't call what they do "counseling."  I call it talking to or at the person.  It matters quite a bit to me because of what I do as a career.

It's like if Ben decided to become a "life coach"

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Mike is so ugly, he makes me gag.

Ben is a close ugly second.  

I can't believe there hasn't been more discussion about Mike's lack of a neck.  I can't get past that.  At least No Neck Big Ed has a discernible sense of humor,...Mike literally has nothing, and probably a teeny weinie too.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

I find it STRANGE that nobody is calling Ben out on the fact that this girl called him and texted him and told him to not come and he still came and said "I'LL FIND YOU."  I'm sorry, that is not okay.  And they just let it slide.

• Love 23