Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Did Ben think he could make her parents force her to be nice to him? Creepy.

Bet he's a shamer and intimidator. Your daughter made promises to me she's not keeping! She misrepresented herself! Etc. etc.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Sorry, but I see no point of big accolades for a train wreck relationship.  Perhaps condolences are more appropriate.  

That is true of every one of these couples.

Helloooo, Trulicity dad! Are you into short, wide girls, cause I got one for ya right here...

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ben is continuing to check every box on the Narcissistic Personality Disorder list.

Yes, yes, yes.

He's hitting more than a few bullet points under sociopathic tendencies, as well

Just now, greekmom said:

Im thinking top hat.

How about a nice, formal bag over his stupid head? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

The word that once meant intellectual disablilty and is now used as a slur.  I can't bring myself to say it, but he embodies it. 

I hate that word SO MUCH. My daughter got bullied in middle school and one of her teachers insulted her with the slur.

52 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I don’t know why I was wondering if Gino would take his hat off while in the water…

He's definitely going to have a special marriage hat. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

WTF does Memphis really have that much money and assets? I thought I read that Michael and Juliana never actually had a prenush and

Spoiler

in a bizarre twist Juliana cheated on Michael with his ex wife's husband! Now she's pregnant by somebody else and still technically married to Michael.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Me poop all over your party now!

We need Triumph the Insult Comic Dog stat!

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Pre-nups are to weed out gold-diggers and if you are an older couple who both have assets, to keep your assets protected. Easier to split things up when you arranged to talk about them in good will and faith than you are emotional and angry.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3