Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

If she had bothered to check with an attorney earlier, they would have told her that a prenuptial agreement must be done in advance, at least a month before the wedding.   You must show there was no coercion before a wedding ceremony.  No coercion, undue influence, etc.   And, once married, you can’t make a souse sign a post nupt. 

Maybe it's different in different states? Or countries? Or under different wigs? 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

What did Benny do?  Go shopping at the local mercado?  He looks like a Christmas tree!  I love it.  Hogs' parents wrote him a NOTE.  It probably says" LEAVE NOW AND YOU WON'T BE HURT".....

Is it me, or does he do his best to announce, " I'm a tourist, scam me!"

• LOL 13
  • Love 5

What could Ben say to the parents that would make them like him....HE wants the parents to talk to Woodgirl.....this guy is so into himself... READ the room, Ben ...they hate you!

• Love 14

Epi is recycling the SOS (same old shit) from each couple. The only remotely interesting things re the wedding clothing and ululating. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Maybe it's different in different states? Or countries? Or under different wigs? 

My ex presented me with one 2 days before the wedding.   I had a lawyer look at it.  I should have bailed, but we were having a wedding in a Fifth Avenue Church in Manhattan and my whole family was coming.   Not good...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

Cyclops looks like he stepped out of a J Peterman catalog. Urban sombrero!

I have a Seattle Sombrero, it is a rain hat.

I think if you have to beg family members to talk to the object of your infections that should be your sign to forget that person and go home.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why is it all about her parents? Because they are closer to your age?

Because he knows what he would say to his kid if she showed up with an abusive asshole like himself?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why are they pulling this Translator shit? She speaks perfect English…as demonstrated when they first met.

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

That was pretty strange. Maybe an American producer wrote it with his 1st year spanish. 

1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

FFS she speaks perfect English.  Why the translator?

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Mahogany makes some of the actors on ID Channel shows look like Academy Award winners.

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 8