Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Never in the history of reality television has anyone actually done anything for their children, they always do exactly what they want to, and don't spend one second caring about their children's welfare.  

It's terrible to be the child of a z-list reality show person.  I wonder how they end up?

• Love 8

XXXimena’s mother and sister look panicked over the possibility that they won’t be harvesting the American dollar any more if Mike is kicked to the curb. At one point, I figure the mother will offer herself up to Mike just to stay on the gravy train.

• LOL 8
  • Love 13
51 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey peeps! I hope everyone has had a good week and didn't have any drinks thrown on them. I am fresh from my meetup with @Angry Moldovan and @Auntie Anxiety on Friday and it was the stuff dreams are made of. We ate some good food and laughed uproariously and bored Mr. Moldovan but he was a great sport. 

I spent the day washing and waxing the Snarkmobile, so lets hit the road!

So jelly I wasn't there.  We have to have a  Snark Con!!!!!

• Love 12

It's also sad that he doesn't have any self-esteem to also say, "If we are going to be together, you have to change, too. I will not accept any more name calling, other verbal abuse, or screaming. No throwing things. I walked away today--next time I'll walk away for good." He acts creepy but he is her doormat. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

It's terrible to be the child of a z-list reality show person.  I wonder how they end up?

I'm waiting for the Tell All book by those kids with the Karen mom.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

For all his weirdness and his stupidity, Jasmine genuinely loves Gino. Which just makes it all the more sad.

I think they're too oddballs who found each other.   He likes to be controlled, and she loves to dominate and humiliate him.    These two crazy kids might just make it.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I left my kitty for 2 nights for the first time and he keeps nuzzling my hands when I am trying to type. Awww my little love bug.

Awwwww...

My kitty is doing everything she can to knock this laptop off my lap so she can climb onto it. Including putting her paws on my chest and blocking my view of the screen...

If only I could find a man who paid me this much attention...sigh...

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:
9 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Don’t give TLC any ideas for a new show!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

So jelly I wasn't there.  We have to have a  Snark Con!!!!!

We all agreed that that needs to happen. 

2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Oh, @Trackdawg, thanks for the memories! Truly a high point in the long, excruciating, endless slog of 90 Day!

• Love 14