Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m going to hell but I’m laughing at ella’s blubbing.

It was funny, though, she sounded like a mouse or weasel at one point. EEEEEEE

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Mike is so proud of "getting lucky."  It's not that hard to "get lucky" Mike, if that's all you want to do.  You didn't have to travel so far to do it.  You didn't have to have whatever you call your dignity shredded.  How weird.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm always surprised when people cheat and brag about it. 

Why not just keep your mouth shut and keep stepping?

It makes her feel better if she puts it on him.   A mature person would just keep it to themselves - and carry around the guilt.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Sure, I just cheated on my boyfriend and ripped his heart out, but what about ME?"

"I need you to see how upset I am that you’re not abandoning your family for me and quarantining for a month especially after I just admitted to cheating on you!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m going to hell but I’m laughing at ella’s blubbing.

Tonight, I just rolled my eyes.  Usually, I'd be laughing at the blubbering, too.

I'll join you in Hell, though, for my thought after she wailed, "Physical touch is so important to me."  I ended her thought with, "So now I'm going to compensate by drowning myself in barrels of ice cream."

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Dinner was ready, so..... yeah, Ells, I feel sorry for you. I wouldn't mind some affection either. Buy yourself a little purple friend or two.

what's for dinner.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Mike is so proud of "getting lucky."  It's not that hard to "get lucky" Mike, if that's all you want to do.  You didn't have to travel so far to do it.  You didn't have to have whatever you call your dignity shredded.  How weird.

Something tells me he didn't exactly "rock her world."

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
Just now, OneGuy said:

I'm sure that he can find another clearance broad in whatever country they are in.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Dinner was ready, so..... yeah, Ells, I feel sorry for you. I wouldn't mind some affection either. Buy yourself a little purple friend or two.

Or a good romance novel. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4