Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

"Even though it was a little bit messy I'm really glad I had the conversation with Hamza's mom."  Is there any conversation ever that she has had that's not been "messy?"  It sounds like, based on reviews, even her professional conversations are "messy."

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well according to Ancestry DNA I'm 60% Irish, 25% Scottish, and the rest is Wales, England and northwestern Europe.

My maiden name is Murphy and I grew up thinking I was 100% Irish but according to Ancestry, I'm only 5% Irish! I've been living a lie...

and in an even bigger surprise, I'm 7% Norwegian! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

They threw a bucket of money at him is my best guess

Nah, he was still under contract. I just read about it. He loves football and he’s still good at it. I just hope he doesn’t end up badly hurt.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol it is true. My dad told me it was tiny…all dirt roads and swimming holes back then. My granddad was a miner.

My grandfather was a carpenter, and according to my father he worked on the buildings at MIT when they moved the campus across the river from Boston to Cambridge in 1916. I worked in one of the original buildings and it gave me a lot of pleasure to think that my grandfather could have hung the doors or put up the bannisters on the stairs where I worked. Everyone in my family on that side was either a fisherman or a "laborer" in census records I've found so far. Freshwater was all fishing. 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I admire your bravery.

I will NOT do a DNA test. My family is comprised of Holy Rollers, lunatics, untreated disorders, shuffled indiginous folks , Sicilians that ran from the boot to the US under undisclosed circumstances, and some unknowns that passed through and deposited sperm without stopping to leave a name....

I am not paying to find more of these sorts.

In my searches I have found one ancestor (great grandfather on my dad's side) who was called "Contrary Joe". This fills me with glee. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Scamenia is not even a STEALTH spambot. She is all in the face. But my pity has left Mike. He should go join Lulu Roe- at least he will be scammed with some terrible leggings. 
I seen his beliefs online. I always have a hearty chuckle at the racists who don’t want any folks of color around EXCEPT when they a man who needs a chick to f5ck their incel tushes. This has been a theme with many of these clowns. 
Sigh.

I am over this franchise. TLC doesn’t vet these twats and I don’t have the empathy bandwidth to be wasting. 

I will keep my love after lock up addiction tho. They never disappoint my subpar expectations. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

LOL!!  I love how the little square of her on the phone screen is just a blob of purple!!

The whole phone call is just her boobs on the screen.  How classy of her.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

What is hanging from Coltee's face?

I don't blame Vanessa one bit.  Coltee had stepped up his game for a minute but the beard and that whole"THING" on his face makes him look like a ratchet Amish dude.  Gross!

And good gravy  Ella.  If you can find some cowboy around the corner to come over and give you the "d", why are you even trying to get with poor Chinese Johnny???  Just stick with the cowboys for cryin' out loud.  Johnny has to support his entire family.  Ella has to support herself, a couple of dogs and some cattle.

Cry me a river skankalicious.  Weirdo.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7