Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, LennieBriscoe said:

You know how in elementary school we held our noses and couldn't  tell if we bit into an apple or an onion? When you chug (yes) the prep, hold your nose.

I have had a few colonoscopy's, the prep is the worst part of it, I am prepared mentally!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have had a few colonoscopy's, the prep is the worst part of it, I am prepared mentally!

I always request the prep with the least amount of yucky stuff to drink which turns out to be two small bottles of magnesium citrate, refrigerated and drunk through a straw. Then I follow it up with some spoonfuls of frozen lemonade concentrate. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
Just now, magemaud said:

I always request the prep with the least amount of yucky stuff to drink which turns out to be two small bottles of magnesium citrate, refrigerated and drunk through a straw. Then I follow it up with some spoonfuls of frozen lemonade concentrate. 

I did the pills last time -if you can get them -big difference 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Last episode, he was absolutely mortified that she was his own kid’s age. This week, not so much.

He was mortified because the fake house made him think he was set up for a south america version of  Chris Hanson's to catch a predator.

Once the dust settled he's back to trying to bank a 22 year old.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

I guess a local did. 

She doesn’t deserve to be fucked at all with her unpleasant bitch personality.

8 hours ago, Tuneful said:

It's like these dopey men (as in Ben as well) don't get that someone's feelings or wishes can change. They're just going to keep hacking away at it.  

Spell it with me: P-R-E-D-A-T-O-R.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

I totally love that you have given me a bartendery drink suggestion.

Those two little bottles are like dynamite.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I totally love that you have given me a bartendery drink suggestion.

Those two little bottles are like dynamite.

Let's put our heads together and come up with a name for that cocktail! 

• LOL 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I survived the 3-2-1 BOOM! tees should be given to all who endure that prep.

Congratulations! Hopefully you didn't have to make a 600 Lb. Life Lacey's "new pants, new pants!" pit stop on the way! 

edited to add: I was going to suggest the prep cocktail be called a "Mudslide" until I remembered that name is taken

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4

Hola, amigos y amigas! I am happy to report that my houseguest has flown back to Chicago and for all intents and purposes she and her son are no longer part of my every day life. (I wish him the best but I am not sanguine about his future, sadly.) AND I have my house back! Now my only cause for irritation is that my husband is cooking fish in the kitchen. I'll be deploying the Febreze tomorrow, for sure. 

Oh, and I want you to know that I've told you everything and there are no secrets between us. You keep the PS5. I'll take the laptop.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

So I’m visiting the lovely ms pepper this week, but only just realised that we land in Boston on St Paddy’s day. I want to see the green river!

We don't dye the river green. That's Chicago. Depending on where you go its possible you'll see rivers of green vomit in the streets......

• LOL 13
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We don't dye the river green. That's Chicago. Depending on where you go its possible you'll see rivers of green vomit in the streets......

I thought that was New Orleans with the vomit in the streets.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I hate the spring time switch....

Me too. What even is the point of Daylight Savings Time? It harms people's health and we basically do it for no reason. We need to stop this barbaric practice.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Mike's friends and family: She's using you, it’s a pay for relationship.

Ximena: I’m using you? You’re gross and disgusting.

Mike: But what does it mean?!

I like your money and not you.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Hello! I spent the weekend binging "Yellowjackets" and I swear on the soul of Amelia Earhart, I am going to be irrevocably pissed if a guy in a hatch caused that soccer team's plane to crash.

Ready to switch gears and snark on some predictable trash.

• Love 9