Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
22 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Usman mustn’t have been a very lover, she’s clearly not dickmatised anymore

20 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

She's delusional and maybe she's like a man, she lost the thrill of the chase once she got some.

giphy.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
Poop
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

This lady is not a great translater, she shouldn't inject her opinion and just translate verbatim. That would make the point more so otherwise Mike will just write it off as his friends worrying about him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Kimbally the sex tourist is mad and playing a victim now, when up until last night he had been telling her they were just 'friends.'

She got to be his girlfriend for a whole half of a day!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Alright, my peeps! That wraps up yet another round of B90 snark! You guys were on fire tonite and I really appreciated it! All your humor cheered me up so now I am so mach more confident to go back to work tomorrow! I cannot wait for the next time we meet up! It's gonna be fab as always! I will see you all around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 15
(edited)
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Ella fell on a penis?  Was it an Asian penis?

note to self/inner monologue....don't post the obvious joke....don't do it. . . . must restrain myself . . .

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

In next week's preview, I hope when Ben says Mahogany checked out, that he means she drove off and left him behind, not that she's just not communicating.   

Kim and Usman look boring, as usual.   The Memphis and Mommy Hamza looks promising.   Johnny and Ella look bizarre.     Mike is a fool.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

This lady is not a great translater, she shouldn't inject her opinion and just translate verbatim. That would make the point more so otherwise Mike will just write it off as his friends worrying about him.

She's a friend and free, which is a dangerous game. People who do favors often take liberties. Pay for a real translator, you dope.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

No Pole run again tonight, dammit.  Maybe next week.

Great snarking Peeps!!  Have a great night everyone!

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Goodnight all 

.see some of you tomorrow for the twin dumpster fire

4 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Thanks for the snark tonight.  Have a meaningful week!

4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Great snark tonight!   Stay well.   Talk to you soon.

3 minutes ago, DNR said:

You 90dayers are hilarious 

see y’all next ep!

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Snark till you drop, everyone!

Till next week.

5 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Good Night y’all!

Unti next week!

5 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Another great time with my fellow snarks! Have a great week! 😃

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, thanks for all the laughs, peeps. And for being so kind and letting me vent about my living soap opera. I love you all. Have a great week! 

6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, that ended abruptly. You snarkers were in rare form tonight. So funny!! Stay strong, be safe and live your best life. See you next week. Same time, same channel. Over and out.

6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Thanks for the fun and the company tonight! Pray for peace, stay safe and I'll see y'all next week.

6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright, my peeps! That wraps up yet another round of B90 snark! You guys were on fire tonite and I really appreciated it! All your humor cheered me up so now I am so mach more confident to go back to work tomorrow! I cannot wait for the next time we meet up! It's gonna be fab as always! I will see you all around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

giphy.gif

• Love 9
(edited)

Nelcy was just supposed to translate but took on the role of pissed-off friend, while staying cool, and I say good for her. It won't do any good, as it didn't when his father, grandfather, and John gave him a reality check, because Mikey will grasp any straws Hey-Minus deigns to offer.

It's like these dopey men (as in Ben as well) don't get that someone's feelings or wishes can change. They're just going to keep hacking away at it.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4

I've been over here dying at all this conversating y'all been doing to add to it.

Great snark as always. Enjoy the rest of your evening (if you can) and see you soon! ☮️❤️

Oh...  I hope Ben gets a clue, too, and goes home next week. Then watches the show, Catfish. He might notice some similarities in ALL the text messages shown on there with the ones from his little lady love.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5