Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Hola amigos y amigas! I am delighted to be here with you tonight-we have had an unexpected house guest since Friday, a young friend's mother who flew in because things were getting messy with her son (drinking problem, issues, long story). We don't know the woman but of course my husband was all "of course, stay with us!". Sigh. I'm glad to help of course but yikes. Its been all restaurant meals and running around. I am exhausted and its the new world order till Tuesday. Send help. 

Thank all the gods in the pantheon I had my live chat rabbit hole to dive into! 

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

And where are my peeps? Have any of you showed up yet? Are you all having the same issues I have? I am watching my cable TV, and all other channels are working except for TLC. I have never experienced this glitch before and am ready to shout at the top of my lungs, "WHO IS AGAINST THE QUEEN WILL DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!"

I’m watching on Comcast and it’s fine.  Thank god for that because the last time I had to call Comcast/Xfinity I started to cry.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Hi everyone! Just read a series of tweets about feral pigs in the area that are becoming a problem.

Well, that sounds more interesting than this shit show 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I’m watching on Comcast and it’s fine.  Thank god for that because the last time I had to call Comcast/Xfinity I started to cry.

I feel that. Just the thought of calling Comcast makes me want to burst into sobs. 

4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Hi everyone! Just read a series of tweets about feral pigs in the area that are becoming a problem.

30-50, right? 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gino is wearing the gym shorts with the tuxedo stripe.

He's a real metro dude. Always making a fashion statement. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all not in the best mood as it is the first anniversary of my dads death…alone due to lockdown in ICU ….I need the snark but very sleep deprived and sad today

We have you ms Chapelle. We will snark to help sooth your sadness

• Love 6
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Gino could just shave his head completely and look totally normal.

But that sounds too much like right...

Liz is a cutie pie.

Oh, I like Mama Jasmine. She's not about the bullshit.

• Love 9

Yeah, I also need the snark to cheer me up. On Friday, I had an incident happen to me where someone in the building right next to where I work insulted me and told me to "get AIDS". That comment was really unsettling and I was very unhappy for the rest of the day. Please cheer me up, my snarkers!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all not in the best mood as it is the first anniversary of my dads death…alone due to lockdown in ICU ….I need the snark but very sleep deprived and sad today

So sorry!!  The anniversaries and milestones are so hard.  Hugs to you!!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola amigos y amigas! I am delighted to be here with you tonight-we have had an unexpected house guest since Friday, a young friend's mother who flew in because things were getting messy with her son (drinking problem, issues, long story). We don't know the woman but of course my husband was all "of course, stay with us!". Sigh. I'm glad to help of course but yikes. Its been all restaurant meals and running around. I am exhausted and its the new world order till Tuesday. Send help. 

Thank all the gods in the pantheon I had my live chat rabbit hole to dive into! 

Oh dear. I’m sorry. I hope the next couple of days go by quickly and smoothly. And have a talk with your well-intentioned hubby! 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

And where are my peeps? Have any of you showed up yet? Are you all having the same issues I have? I am watching my cable TV, and all other channels are working except for TLC. I have never experienced this glitch before and am ready to shout at the top of my lungs, "WHO IS AGAINST THE QUEEN WILL DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!"

Working fine for me. 

• Love 3