Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

We got a couple of inches of snow, freezing rain and now just rain...instant slush which will be ice tomorrow morning.

I read this as “instant sushi” and was all ooooooooh yummy

Hope you stay warm and with power!

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Heeeeeey, its your man with a plan Caleb, and we've got the new King Crimson album here in the studio, we'll be playing some cuts for you later. Meanwhile, here's some Jefferson Starship......"

and remember the phrase that pays, and the tenth caller wins tickets to Supertramp

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I think Gino may not ever make it out of Panama alive!  Could be the FIRST murder victim on this ridiculous show!!!!

It will be a Dateline episode for certain!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tvrox said:

There's something seriously weird about Gino's eyes too. 

Three American guys have weird eyes, maybe a theme or casting requirement this season.  Other times they have crazy mothers lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, kacesq said:

Not hot. 

Me, either. A 52-year-old guy who starts out with admiring himself lengthily in the mirror and checking his body fat index  doesn't do it for me. I get he's a model, but if he'd just perfunctorily checked himself to see if he's okay to work, that would be different. He was a little too self-admiring for a man his age. "He feels pretty, oh so pretty..." On the other hand, he's probably stunted at an early emotional age from being in a cult, so  maybe it's like puberty for him. 

His kids need the attention he gives his looks.

(Why doesn't it ever occur to religious fanatics that if their God thought bodies were sinful he could have just made them out of air or marshmallows or something?)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

This Alina/Caleb storyline is ruined for me now that all her racism is coming out. She might be the worse of the worse, maybe even worse then Leida.

That's the "secret" that would and should make him reject her.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m so sorry that is tragic. My dad fell down 3 steps…3… was on a ventilator and died last year. It’s crazy how fragile life can be. Take care of yourself and your family

Thank you sainte-chapelle and everyone else for your kind thoughts and words. I would expect to have an orthopedic issue from a fall but not a traumatic brain injury. I know it may seem strange to opening up on here.  I guess I just needed to vent and look for support.  

In the week since the surgery he was on a ventilator with a breathing tube.  He had been heavily sedated.  On Friday they started taking him off the sedation and he is not responding to voice commands or stimulation.  The entire situation is exacerbated by the the fact that no visitors have been allowed because of covid.  Although today they are allowing one visitor.  We will have a virtual visit with palliative care because I think my mom is leaning toward giving him a few more days to see if anything changes.  
Its Monday Morning now and I woke at 4:00.  I actually put on the recording of 90 day because I need to try to relax a bit if that’s possible and the show it a bit of distraction.  Thanks again everyone. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

What?  You mean don't bone your "fiance" the first night after his mom telling you no?  Then condescending to everyone?

That’s exactly how she disrespected his mother. So she shouldn’t have done that shit behind her back.

34 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Thank you sainte-chapelle and everyone else for your kind thoughts and words. I would expect to have an orthopedic issue from a fall but not a traumatic brain injury. I know it may seem strange to opening up on here.  I guess I just needed to vent and look for support.  

In the week since the surgery he was on a ventilator with a breathing tube.  He had been heavily sedated.  On Friday they started taking him off the sedation and he is not responding to voice commands or stimulation.  The entire situation is exacerbated by the the fact that no visitors have been allowed because of covid.  Although today they are allowing one visitor.  We will have a virtual visit with palliative care because I think my mom is leaning toward giving him a few more days to see if anything changes.  
Its Monday Morning now and I woke at 4:00.  I actually put on the recording of 90 day because I need to try to relax a bit if that’s possible and the show it a bit of distraction.  Thanks again everyone. 

Wow. So sorry for this experience! Sending love and hugs to him! ❤️

• Love 3
16 hours ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Did she just really compare sojaboy to Micheal Jackson?

Yes, yes she did.  

16 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Emphasis on butt

This made me laugh out loud!  I mean, she must be HORRID to the crew for them to zoom in on her rear and hold the frame for a bit.

My favorite?  On the ride home, Usman has his head in Mommy's lap with his eyes closed.  "Usman is REALLY upset with you tow right now" as Usman sits there, almost asleep.  I was waiting for Kim to say I am calling your moms when we get home!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, TazDevil said:

What the hell???  Why are we subjected to Memphis pooping???

And earlier i thought the episode couldn't get worse after Caleb's detailed PBP of his sexy time with Alina...

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That is if she is being honest, I also have doubts about the hit man.

I think she is working the sympathy angle on Mike.

It seemed to me that she was holding back laughter whilst telling him about the hit man. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

Ugh, Ben, put on a shirt. Stop stroking yourself.

Seriously, all that shit just weirded me out.

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did I fail to mention that I dated George Clooney, bwahaha. 

Seriously, she could have said she dated El Chapo.

Or Pablo Escobar.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My favorite?  On the ride home, Usman has his head in Mommy's lap with his eyes closed.  "Usman is REALLY upset with you tow right now" as Usman sits there, almost asleep.  I was waiting for Kim to say I am calling your moms when we get home!

OMG, Kimbaaaly looked so much like a mom driving her son to college for the first time!

3 hours ago, JLaw said:

And earlier i thought the episode couldn't get worse after Caleb's detailed PBP of his sexy time with Alina...

And then we saw Mike fart while he and Ximena were making out. 🤮

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

OMG, Kimbaaaly looked so much like a mom driving her son to college for the first time!

Exactly.  He has made out more with his PS5 than her.  As he intends to for two weeks.  He is NOT tapping that tush.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, For Cereals said:

For once, someone told the truth.  He told her he had been out of work.  Why would she expect that?

She is extremely controlling and abusive.

She is going to milk him dry of his every dime.

20 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

He doesn't touch you like that cuz.... have you looked at yourself in a mirror lately?

Yeah, she is UNATTRACTIVE AF!

• Love 2
On 1/9/2022 at 10:07 PM, magemaud said:

That reminds me, I took a walk today up to the beach and someone had a sign in their front yard that said, "The Winter of George" 

i'm late to the party!!! what does this mean?  ok, i'll  go back to the corner now

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:
On 1/9/2022 at 10:07 PM, magemaud said:

That reminds me, I took a walk today up to the beach and someone had a sign in their front yard that said, "The Winter of George" 

i'm late to the party!!! what does this mean?  ok, i'll  go back to the corner now

It's a Seinfeld reference about Costanza declaring it was "The Summer of George." 

• LOL 3
On 1/16/2022 at 6:29 PM, greekmom said:

I hate farters.

I'm 58 and in the past year have unfortunately learned for myself that, no, my elderly relatives couldn't just have held it in. Bah. That's in my top five things I hate about aging. My paternal grandma used to joke while tooting a few times as she was going down her hallway that, "I'm jet-propelled!"

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

ready to see Ben fall on his face??

Yes, I am! He deserves to endure the same shit that happened to Mmm David! I hope "Mahogany" ghosts him.

The time has come for another episode of 90 Cray Fiance: Before the 90 Craze! Let's get snarkin!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

"You're travelling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Snark Zone!"

Perfecto, my friend! This should be performed at a Broadway show!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Rainy, windy day here. Hoping for some good snark!

It finally snowed this weekend (real snow) and we played in it with the neighbors yesterday! I'm so glad we got actual snow and not just barely any ice like the last time!

• Love 3

What up Peeps!!

My remote stopped working.  It was a huge crisis!!!  In fairness to the remote, I kind of sat/stepped on top of it and probably mashed a bunch of buttons all at once.  Took the batteries out for a bit and it's working now.  But that was so scary!!!

Looking forward to your snark!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1