Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I’ve always hated when people use God as their excuse to be selfish. “I divorced my wife and left my kids because God wants me good!”

didn’t David have weight loss surgery?

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Yeah. Leaves her with four kids and "still has feelings of resentment"? Something is way off-kilter with this storyline.

Will Mahogany turn out to be a beech? 

My fantasies about David duchvony are more real than mahogany coffee table. Did the scammer have an ikea catalog handy?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

I’ve always hated when people use God as their excuse to be selfish. “I divorced my wife and left my kids because God wants me good!”

Poor David. Yes he did.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Yes, but Annie’s bed cooking is just so delicious!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Or that creep from Seeking Sister Wife. I forget his name. 

He gets to chase girls as young as his daughter, and she has to raise the kids, pay the bills, worry about their health care and educations, and work. Fuck him. 

Dont Forget spending hours at the gym so he can «  model »

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Ben’s ex-wife just read him for filth! Yassssss, queen!

Gee, I wonder what Ben’s reaction would have been if it was his ex-wife who sat them down and informed them that god is encouraging her to go pursue a much younger man. Methinks he’d get pretty angry, pretty fast.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Ben’s ex-wife just read him for filth! Yassssss, queen!

Gee, I wonder what Ben’s reaction would have been if it was his ex-wife who sat them down and informed them that god is encouraging her to go pursue a much younger man. Methinks he’d get pretty angry, pretty fast.

Ohhh…you just know TLC pitched that idea to his wife. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He gets to chase girls as young as his daughter, and she has to raise the kids, pay the bills, worry about their health care and educations, and work. Fuck him. 

I used to be white hot angry about this very thing. But my therapist made a good point: “Who else would you want to do it?”

• Love 8
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Mike, why are you still planning on marrying Ximena? Be patient and maybe look around locally or statewide a bit.

Except he wants a hot piece of espicey Latina ass. Sure, he could probably meet a nice woman a bingo or bowling or at the local town meeting or doing volunteer work. But she'd be in Mike's league. He's not interested. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13