Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Good evening. Eating pizza and ready to snark. Memphis wanted sexy time so bad and now she complains it wasn’t good enough. Maybe Hamza was a virgin. 

Also uncomfortable that his mom and sister were next door. Spoils any quality sexy time.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Caleb so obviously plays to the camera, wanting to come off as a soy boy who is too in touch with his feminine side. Is there any man anywhere who talks about his feelings and the relationship as much as Caleb does?

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 11

giphy.gif

Hello and Happy New Year Mah Babyloves,

Missed y'all last couple weeks. We had gotten away for a few days to the beautiful Monterey/Carmel/Big Sur area and then, on the last day...TrackKitty starting feeling sick. Got home, and she tested positive on a rapid test. We ran around like crazy trying to get PCR tests on New Year's, finally got in at a lab riiiiiight as they were closing. My results were negative (I had gotten boosted), but TK had not because she was having repeat mammograms, and of course....she tested positive.

giphy.gif

It was a rough week, just bad flu-like symptoms and lots of fatigue (she was going stir-crazy in bed) but she's finally feeling better after 11 days. We both had negative tests come back this weekend, so we're at her grandmother's 90th birthday mini-gathering right now, staying distant and wearing KN95 masks, though. 

I've got the mini GIF macheen with me, though. So: 

giphy.gif

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Also uncomfortable that his mom and sister were next door. Spoils any quality sexy time.

No wonder he was so quick!

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m starting tio use sexy time at dinner parties now

Jesus, what kind of dinner parties do you have? 

• LOL 16