Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Caleb is kinda in to pick and choose pop spirituality. I understand chakras but he is just being a jerk about it.

Caleb likes to share his ego

• Love 10

You may have to leave your son for an undetermined amount of time during a pandemic and not be able to return if he or your parents become ill, but I want you here, so who cares?

That is love.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

If Mike bitches that the kids cock blocked him, i hope Ximena slaps the shit out of him.

Seriously, Mike is taking off that kid's shoes, the kid is thinking "who the hell is this guy taking my shoes off, is this a bad touch?" 

There are like 10 people living in that house, Mike really thought it was going to be go time?

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

If Mike bitches that the kids cock blocked him, i hope Ximena slaps the shit out of him.

Ill give a bit of leeway on this…only because I remember due to editing magic Anny said the same thing about Bryson. She loves that child to the moon and back. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She doesn’t look good with the red skin and blonde wig

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Johnny, I don’t think the Chinese government is going to let you travel anywhere.

Especially to become a redneck American rancher dude married to a fat white cosplay lady....nope just not allowed dreamer

• LOL 3
  • Love 3