Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Well Memphis has accomplished a lot for herself. Especially considering how children are dumped by the foster care system as soon as they age out. But I’m baffled by the fact that she is perceptive enough to attribute some of her poor choices to her rough upbringing, yet unable to see she’s making yet another poor choice.

Desperation, like youth, obscures reality sometimes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

There are Tarot cards and Oracle cards on the table in front of me, sage sticks in the nearby drawer, and tonight--this very night--I went to look at a house I may lease. I walked from room to room using a pendulum to read the energy of the place. The pendulum went absolutely wild, spinning in 'clear negativity' mode like a propeller. The realtor mentioned that I was standing next to the former owner's urn.  I got the hell out, pronto. 

So...I'm still that person!

Bless you, I live in Salem, MA! Can't swing a cat around here without hitting a Wiccan or a person who has a mystic path. My son's roommate is a witch. I still have and use the Tarot deck I bought in 1975. No shame here!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 13

So is Kim's goal to import Usman?   If so, the USCIS might have objections to him being married to more than one wife.   

Wonder if the two 'friends' with Kim are actually interns with Sharp?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I feel for the friends of all these people who have to bite their tongues about the obvious bullshit or risk losing their friend entirely. You can't talk to someone when they're "in love", they're gonna do whatever they want regardless. All you can do is watch the trainwreck.

• Love 12

I think Memphis might be my Alina (of Steven & Alina) of this season. Smart young woman on the verge of having her own life with a good career but ruins it to pursue some unworthy dope. I have no sympathy for the other Americans on the show.

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Super shocked that Kim cannot find someone in San Diego. 

That place is literally crawling with people at comic con time.

Home to Big Ed too!

Side note, I had a riding lesson at a different barn, new teacher, new horse...the horse's name was Mr. Ed and I just kept calling it Big Ed, I felt icky riding it, lol.  Actually he was a lovely horse.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t understand Memphis, she is pretty and smart and seems like a nice woman. WTF is she doing?

Insecure?

Yeah, i am curious at her situation as well.

There has to be a reason why she can't keep a man. I wonder if it's because she expects the romantic stuff 24/7?!?!

• Love 8
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Home to Big Ed too!

Side note, I had a riding lesson at a different barn, new teacher, new horse...the horse's name was Mr. Ed and I just kept calling it Big Ed, I felt icky riding it, lol.  Actually he was a lovely horse.

Did he talk?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I think Memphis might be my Alina (of Steven & Alina) of this season. Smart young woman on the verge of having her own life with a good career but ruins it to pursue some unworthy dope. 

Isn't she 34?  She's old enough to know better than to do this.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Sweet baby jesus on a skateboard. Kimberly is so thirsty for Soulja Boy that she’s willing to let him have a wife on the side to have his kids? I just…I…I mean…

Angela should take notes 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t understand Memphis, she is pretty, young, and smart and seems like a nice woman. WTF is she doing?

She is going to stress me out this season. The rest of them - I will laugh at their misfortune. But Memphis makes me sad. SHE DOESN’T NEED THIS GUY. 

• Love 11
Just now, Granny58 said:

do you really!!!!!  That's amazing.  and I'm jealous.

I won't squick everybody here (though I'm dying to!) with too many details, but there are about .0000001% of women who never quite...change. We get stuck in a reproductive limbo, randomly have cycles, throw an egg now and then, and have severe severe severe hot flashes for DECADES. 

Now and then, one of us gets pregnant and makes the news by having a baby at 61. People always say it's faked. 

The one reward from all of this is our skin stays pretty unwrinkled, and we don't go grey. Other than that, it's horrible. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3