Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

coolest job ever.

Maybe...except for the $20/song. Which took me about 4-6 hours each to do. They expected it in like 2 hours which, even with some world-class keyboard players there (I don't mean myself), resulted in a WHOLE lot of crappy files.

• Love 7
Just now, OneGuy said:

Corey and Evelin will reveal their plans for their third wedding at the tell all.

They still haven't received all the gifts in their registry, so they'll just keep going until they do! 

Oh Kenny. You did not "beat the system". Marriage equality has been the law in Mexico for a decade. Get. Over. Yourself. 

So wait, I missed it. When did the sun set? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Im watching the party and think....

Hopefully no one gets covid!!!!!

I think that every time I see people on these shows out in the wild doing every day things like eating brunch in a restaurant as if covid was a bad dream.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Awwww....  where are MY fireworks??  Where is MY yellow brick road??  ;)

You just have to marry Kenny and you too can get all those things!  PLUS.... You must be a ton of years YOUNGER than Kenny.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Announcing a new child in the world, 5:35 p.m., west coast time, Oliver Thomas, Mrs. Floatingbison's daughter's first baby.  I guess I'm a step grandfather now.  I better shape up and set a good example from now on.   Nawwwww, that's not gonna happen. . . .

That’s happy news, congrats!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t think I’d be up for a six hour wedding though…..

I wouldn't be, that's definite. I'd need a nap in the middle.

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Father Armando totally stepped up.  I think some of his reticence was real, not scripted.

He just needed to get used to it. Some people need to mull things over. 

Just now, Mr. Miner said:

Raul thinks he gets to deflower the bride on her wedding night.

How do you say "droit de seigneur" in Spanish? 

• Love 9

With Cory and Evilyn…it’s like Cory is cowering in a corner and Evilyn is holding her nose…..it’s not amusing. To me, it's an abusive relationship.  Whether it’s real or contrived….it’s exploitive. 

• Love 7