Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Does mygrandsonCooper have a dad? Because he’s never mentioned.

Just now, hookedontv said:

Truffles in a gown looks much better than many of the brides in this show. And a thousand times better than the brides on Love After Lockup. 

Hey now...Kristianna looked lovely. I mean...her eyebrows matched for a change!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

A friend of mine was whining on Facebook at the beginning of the pandemic that her gym was closed. "How am I supposed to stay healthy if I can't go to the gym?" And I replied, "Avoid places like gyms." She unfriended me.

You're better off - not a good person to have in your life.   Something would have happened sooner or later to put you off.

• Love 6

Armando stop guilt burdening your father....he needs to deal with his issues by  himself...kenny as a dad ,,,should be more understanding...but he is too busy playing victim.

Spoiler

\

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sadly, it didn't happen! She came down with strep and they had to cancel! She called me all apologetic and I told her not to be silly and to go back to bed. Stuff happens. We were disappointed of course but stay tuned, we are planning to reschedule! 

Oh no! Hope Angry Moldovan gets better!

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I have to run Mrs. Floatingbison to the pharmacy,...she had food poisoning last night, went to ER today.  She's feeling better.  I'll be back to snark.

The cure is to get her up bright and early to do yoga and floss her nose. Don't let her rest! 

• LOL 17
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Kenny's daughter is a single mom and was living with Kenny at the time when she had and bringing up Cooper.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sadly, it didn't happen! She came down with strep and they had to cancel! She called me all apologetic and I told her not to be silly and to go back to bed. Stuff happens. We were disappointed of course but stay tuned, we are planning to reschedule! 

That is too bad, hope she gets better soon and you can meet up another time.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I think both daughters are single moms. Hence their reliance on daddy for free daycare and bill paying.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
31 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Waving helloooo from Calgary with a sick little Chloe Dog on my lap!  Poor old girl has chronic bronchitis and on a puffer now.  She's such a trooper!

Hope the cutey Chloe Dog feels better soon. 

• Love 7
Just now, greekmom said:

Kenny's daughter is a single mom and was living with Kenny at the time when she had and bringing up Cooper.

So, he was basically a full time caregiver to his grandson, but he's too old and doddering to have a kid with Armando? 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

But what kind of tools is she using?  A Sharpie and a stencil?

• LOL 4

Airport! Covid! Why?? Why does TLC keep doing this? These stupid indoor airport reunions are so unnecessary and unhealthy. They’re 10 feet from the door. Can’t this be done in the parking lot?

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I am here and starting drinking wine 2.5 hours ago because I worked today and I just couldn't wait for my "weekend."    Please keep me from tipsy-texting a cute boy too much...

Let's do this!

Text the boy! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Many people haven't seen their grandkids in a long time because Covid. So let’s not be feeling so sorry for Kenny, okay?

Yea my dad died alone in the hospital during COVID so I don’t exactly have much patience for Kenny’s histrionics 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Many people haven't seen their grandkids in a long time because Covid. So let’s not be feeling so sorry for Kenny, okay?

No sympathy at all.

I found the part where Cooper said that Kenny looks different. I wonder if Kenny thought: "Shit my products are not working."

• LOL 16
13 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Can someone tell me the timeline wrt when Janice and the Good Doctor became an item? Was he still married? Just asking.

I'm not sure Dr. was married before, but SHE was!

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ari…when did Bini say or when was it proven he was with other women. Responsibility is not dragging mom with you and getting her to take care of your baby you stupid lazy Keebler elf

Maybe he had the ladies at the house to practice butt bongos.

• LOL 8