Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

On 10/31/2021 at 10:07 PM, Floatingbison said:

I'm soooo pumped for 600 Lb!!!!  Dis will be a serious sissiuation.  I live to see them loaded into the backs of vans and SUVs and carted across four or five states, hitting every Wendys and Whattaburger on the way!

Don't forget the requisite shower scenes where someone hoses them down with a rag on a stick 

my darn church choir is starting rehearsals again on Wednesday nights! 

BTW, FloatingBison's birthday isn't until Thursday. Anybody want to chip in with me and send him a Dr. Now cameo--only $ 200! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I rather watch his skin care routine. All that crying can't be good for wrinkles. 

He'd be dehydrated for sure!

Happy birthday dear FloatingBison!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Happy Birthday, my dear Floatingbison!

Yes.  Happy birthday @Floatingbison!!! I am a Scorpio, too!!  I was supposed to arrive on Halloween but I was two days late.

I got really grossed out by the mustard/neti treatment.  I have a very quick gag reflex and it really kicked in.

Everyone annoyed me on tonight's episode.  I would have slapped Steven if he gave me that book of Mormon.  Run away , Alina!!!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They call the Book of Mormon "scripture", but its not the Bible. Rest easy.

Thank you for the correction! This chat is so educational, LOL. 

• Love 5

Happy Birthday Bison!!!  Just ran in to see what happened.  About to catch Pillow Talk.  

As far as Mormons go, I think SteVen  is the one who can baptize Alina.  All the 13 year old Mormon boys go through the "priesthood". This allows them to do ANY church blessings or whatever... Weddings, baptisms, funerals, you name it.  13 year old BOYS. This is also the time when they are starting their eternal lives and all that upcoming family business in heaven.  I don't know exactly how all that works....

Edited by goofygirl
Mainly... RUN ALINA!!
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

I once watched a documentary in which a professional guitarist stated that he played the exact same 21-second "spanishy-sounding" section for every single episode of every single show that needed to set the mood for "we are in a spanishy place". All countries, all situations...as long as it sounded spanishy. 

Was that doc The Wrecking Crew? That guitarist was the legendary Tommy Tedesco. The part where he tells that story was during a seminar at my alma mater, Musicians Institute in Hollywood. He gave that same talk many times -- including my last quarter there -- but sadly, I missed it 😭😭. You can see a few versions of it now on YouTube.

Also, that film itself is really damn good. A lot of people didn't previously know about Leon Russell and Glen Campbell's roots as session players. I think my personal hero(ine) of the group, though, was Carol Kane, the badass bass-playing mama.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Twopper said:

I got really grossed out by the mustard/neti treatment.  I have a very quick gag reflex and it really kicked in.

Everyone annoyed me on tonight's episode.  I would have slapped Steven if he gave me that book of Mormon.  Run away , Alina!!!

The nose flossing was one of the weirdest and most bizarre things I have ever seen on this show so far.

I want to start a line to punch Steven in the face. First up, Alina should slap SteVen. Then I should punch him in the face. Who wants to go next?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I want to start a line to punch Steven in the face. First up, Alina should slap SteVen. Then I should punch him in the face. Who wants to go next?

@Pepper Mostly put you up to that, right? 

giphy.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking
  • LOL 8
9 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm soooo pumped for 600 Lb!!!!  Dis will be a serious sissiuation.  I live to see them loaded into the backs of vans and SUVs and carted across four or five states, hitting every Wendys and Whattaburger on the way!

9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Don't forget the requisite shower scenes where someone hoses them down with a rag on a stick 

Never fear, I, of course, have a set of Bingo cards for my fellow Pounders! 

I want to start a line to punch Steven in the face. First up, Alina should slap SteVen. Then I should punch him in the face. Who wants to go next?

I want to hit him in the dick, repeatedly, preferably with a blunt object. The blunter the better.

• Love 3

The nose flossing was one of the weirdest and most bizarre things I have ever seen on this show so far.

Is that even safe to self administer? I gag just thinking of that.  I know there are medical reasons for putting a tube in thru the nose to the stomach (done by doctor) but wow, Mr. & Mrs. Sumit are hardcore!

I am watching Kenny and Armando (KeMando) talking to the wedding planners at the venue and nobody even has a pad of paper to take notes, who wants wedding planners that don't write anything down?  

10 hours ago, For Cereals said:
  Hide contents

There are some disturbing risqué photos of Ari going around. 

And you don't even share???

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Twopper said:

Happy birthday @Floatingbison!!! I am a Scorpio, too!!  I was supposed to arrive on Halloween but I was two days late.

It is my birthday today, my mother knew she had to be induced so she planned the day after Halloween because she made my brother an elaborate costume and wanted to take him trick or treating! Mom was very organized, she was a Virgo.

• Love 8

Mrs. Sumit is a bitch and besides why would you want someone with a stomach virus cooking your food?  They say she doesn't look sick, Jenny always looks sick, lol.

Everyone goes in to the bedroom to wake her up, that would piss me off, I would have a few choice words for them, it is her apartment, she can kick them out...it does not matter what Jenny learns or not learns Sumit is not going to marry her no matter how good her Aloo Gabi is.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Is that even safe to self administer? I gag just thinking of that.  I know there are medical reasons for putting a tube in thru the nose to the stomach (done by doctor) but wow, Mr. & Mrs. Sumit are hardcore!

I am watching Kenny and Armando (KeMando) talking to the wedding planners at the venue and nobody even has a pad of paper to take notes, who wants wedding planners that don't write anything down?  

And you don't even share???

I'd like a link to that one!  She's certainly the child that causes sleepless nights!

• Love 1

Happy Belated Birthday to @Floatingbison and Happy Birthday to @Baltimore Betty!

Was not around last night as I was at US Bank watching the Cowboys and Vikings.  LOTS of awesome costumes!  Lots of Cowboy fans!  (I hear they travel well!)  

I am glad I did not see a scene where something went up someone's nose.  The thought of putting anything in my nose is horrifying.

Ellie - is the coitus that good?  You can't find a guy to get you where you need to go in Seattle?  It is not the middle of nowhere - it is Seattle!

3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I want to hit him in the dick, repeatedly, preferably with a blunt object. The blunter the better.

For some odd reason, I can visualize you doing this.  Is that sad?  Or impressive, @Pepper Mostly?  Sadly, you may have to wait your place in line to hurt Steven with a V.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

LOL! That's OK, I'll amuse myself while I wait by punching Brandon in the face.

Sadly, there are A LOT of punchable people in this franchise.  I am not a violent person, and I don't want to punch her, but perhaps a Moonstruck like "SNAP OUT OF IT!" to Jenny could be useful.  

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Sadly, there are A LOT of punchable people in this franchise.  I am not a violent person, and I don't want to punch her, but perhaps a Moonstruck like "SNAP OUT OF IT!" to Jenny could be useful.  

Jenny's way past the point where a slap would be useful. Alina, though, we might be able to save. 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jenny's way past the point where a slap would be useful. Alina, though, we might be able to save. 

I agree.  I have said it before,  but I kinda want Sumit and Jenny to stay together.  Both off the market.  Sounds good to me.

7 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

And that, my friend, is saying A LOT.

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is my birthday today, my mother knew she had to be induced so she planned the day after Halloween because she made my brother an elaborate costume and wanted to take him trick or treating! Mom was very organized, she was a Virgo.

Happy birthday Betty! 🥳 

10 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I will cheer on you while you do it.

10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don’t know. That doesn’t even look safe to me. I imagine it would hurt really bad if I did that.

21 hours ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Even Big Ed’s mother ?

Well, she shouldn’t have encouraged her son to be a pedophile.

• Love 3
On 10/31/2021 at 6:05 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Now SteVen will be entertaining us with his musical stylings. Oy vey ist mir.

Even Joseph Smith & Brigham Young rolled in their graves.

12 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

LOL! That's OK, I'll amuse myself while I wait by punching Brandon in the face.

Ooohhh.... bad news. There's a queue for that too. LOL!

• LOL 4
12 hours ago, renatae said:

I'll be wearing Mary Janes from here on out. I can't seem to keep anything else on my feet except sandals.

Sigh. I can only wear Crocs these days. Fortunately they make styles other than those ugly clogs now. In the winter I wear ugly Ugg knockoffs. My cute shoes days are long gone.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sigh. I can only wear Crocs these days. Fortunately they make styles other than those ugly clogs now. In the winter I wear ugly Ugg knockoffs. My cute shoes days are long gone.

I hear you! I had to give up all my beautiful heels years ago. Shoes were one of my "things."

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have been a 56 year woman since I was a teen regarding shoes.  I have.....issues with my feet.  Callus, corns, bunyons, cracked heels that bleed......since I was a teen.  Many podiatrists later - no relief.  I wear Danskos and Merrill hiking boots.

Friends, and this is oversharing, lol:  I have snagged and torn bed sheets with my feet.   Many times, lol.

15 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Well, she shouldn’t have encouraged her son to be a pedophile.

I hated that woman when Ed was bitching about Rose, telling only his side of the story, and she says, "Well it sounds like she never loved you."  Bitch, your son is a GROSS ABUSER.  STOP DEFENDING HIM.  Your son trolls on girls that look 14 in impoverished regions, badgers them about their life BEFORE he was in the picture and counts chatting on FB as dating.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I hated that woman when Ed was bitching about Rose, telling only his side of the story, and she says, "Well it sounds like she never loved you."  Bitch, your son is a GROSS ABUSER.  STOP DEFENDING HIM.  Your son trolls on girls that look 14 in impoverished regions, badgers them about their life BEFORE he was in the picture and counts chatting on FB as dating.  

I also disliked it when she said that Rose’s breath was not pretty when he rewatched the breath comment he made to her on B90 Strikes Back.

• Love 2

Guys, guess what? I found the nasal string that Sadhna and Anil were using to floss their sinuses! Here it is:

“Sutra Neti is a Hatha yoga technique to clean your nasal cavity. Sutra Neti is one of the six methods of purification or Shatkarma as given in the yogic text Hatha Yoga Pradeepika. There are various types of Neti practiced by Yogis including Jala Neti (with water), Dughda Neti (with Milk), Sutra Neti (with cotton string) etc. In Sutra Neti, a waxed cotton string is traditionally used to clean the nasal cavity.

In Sutra Neti, the waxed cotton string is inserted into the nose and then pulled out from the mouth. Then both ends are held with the hands and nasal cleaning is done by to and fro motion of the strings.

Nowadays, a rubber catheter is used instead of the string.” https://www.yogamatters.com/products/sutra-neti-nasal-cathater

Just looking at the photo of the nasal catheter makes me gag.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
Space
On 10/31/2021 at 8:45 PM, For Cereals said:

I JUST ordered dinner for pickup for Thanksgiving because the woman checking me out at the grocery store started telling me about shortages they’ll probably see (to be fair, I was stocking up on a lot of cream cheese for fathead dough and low carb cheesecake).

Thank you! I just now did the same!

• Love 1
On 10/31/2021 at 8:49 PM, magemaud said:

Proposals are better in Turkey. 

This was “so unexpected?” I thought that’s why you came to Turkey

Yes, but remember, he was backtracking from the get-go. "I'm not sure about getting married." Of course, he *should* have made that decision before luring her to Turkey, but he didn't.

On 10/31/2021 at 9:01 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

"We can stay together as long as I can take you away from all your family and friends and you are isolated from everyone you care about and only have ME! Do you want to redeem yourself and see the baby? If so, you will move! THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!"

What is the point of moving to another country? So controlling, so selfish.

• Love 2
On 11/1/2021 at 5:19 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

(Belated) Happy Birthday @Baltimore Betty🎂🍾🎁🎈

You should feel special. I broke my rule of threes for you (TWICE!) 😁

• Love 5
On 10/31/2021 at 9:31 PM, LEILANI2 said:

This season is dragging on.  So many of them i despise and want to punch in the neck.

I feel like we all start out hoping/thinking the current season will be better than the last but ultimately end up here every time. Every. Time. We’re in our own cycle of abuse. Where’s our flowers and Book of Mormon?

Love reading all your snark, even after the fact, but missed Gobi’s comments!

Edited by DanaMB
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I was at the ENT doctor last week, and after seeing the nose flossing segment (the limited part I could watch without hurling), I wonder how many people with uncontrolled bleeding, infections, or a broke piece of tubing having to be removed that my doctor will see in the next two weeks?   

I'm a regular watcher of My 600 lb. Life, and can watch any wieght loss or other surgery, skin removal, and Dr. Now playing with the removed blubber or stomach, but the nose flossing did me in.   

• Love 2